well i put a vote too

amumu 12 33.33%
mordekaiser 2 5.56%
shen 22 61.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

i need a tank from these 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RheXXeNoR

01-08-2011

amumu, shen and mordekaiser i need only a few answers about them:

1. who has better survivability
2. who has better dps
3. who is better at tanking
4. who is more fun to play
5. who has best usefulness
6. who is the best overall

Eliras

01-08-2011

Mordekaiser isn't a tank so I'll ignore that part.

1. Shen.
2. Shen
3. Shen
4. Amumu, definitely
5. Amumu is one of the best initiators in the game, while Shen laughs at people who try to hit his squishies while simultaneously beating their god**** face in.
6. Personally prefer Amumu; can jungle (albeit not very well), and Q+R=Teamfight win! But Shen is definitely better at protecting his teammates. Amumu is best in an arranged team where you can communicate. Otherwise, Shen.

KbJkLY1jBQkqCgQT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

1. Shen
2. Mordekaiser
3. Shen
4. Amumu
5. Shen (or maybe Amumu)
6. Shen

Shen is also the hardest to play/master, so..

KikiCoffee

01-08-2011

Shen is pretty easy to play. (At least for me.)

My first game I went 4/4/24 Shen and saved 3 people. You just need to keep your energy up in teamfights. (Not really using Q) Taunt high damage players and stack so much armor that you laugh at them as they attempt to do any damage at all, and be a stupid idiot and run ahead of your team making them waste their skills on you, and occasionally bash W so you block 50+ straight up damage on top of what your armor is already blocking.

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

JeffreyKyle

01-08-2011

1, Shen and Amumu.

Shen's taunt allows him to jump over walls and over trees. It is his main tank skill and his best escape mechanism. His feint gives him lane stamina. Amumu's hard cc stuns give him the ability to initiate as well as get away. Mordekaiser's shield is easily bursted down, and he has no escape mechanism after that.

2, Mordekaiser

Besides the addition of a sunfire cape, which is integral to all three, Mordekaiser has a damage dealing skillset. Amumu and Shen are mostly disruptors, and Shen in particular does a pitiful amount of damage. If you ever get to see a Shen v Shen fight, be prepared to laugh at how little damage they do to each other.

3, Shen and Amumu

Shen's taunt and Amumu's ult make them the ultimate tanks.

4, ???

This will come down to personal preference. Success with each champ will be vastly different. With Shen, you'll feel satisfaction when you save your carry and turn a chase upside down, and the hunters become the hunted. With Amumu, you'll be praised when you initiate properly and ult, and booed when you stay back or initiate incorrectly. With Mordekaiser, you'll be leading the pack, soaking damage and dealing some back.

5, Amumu

Shen requires a taunt because he poses zero threat. Mordekaiser is a great damage dealer but has no way to really force people to target him other than dealing a lot of damage. Amumu, meanwhile, can be built tanky, can initiate, can stun. Mastering him can mean victory, and messing him up will mean defeat.

6, As a tank? Amumu, probably.

RheXXeNoR

01-08-2011

well im playing 3v3 mostly so does that change anything?

KalastRaven

01-08-2011

Get Shen, because Amumu is banned, and Mordekaiser isn't that useful to a team.

JeffreyKyle

01-08-2011

in 3v3, Mordekaiser

Binary ReviT

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalastRaven View Post
Get Shen, because Amumu is banned, and Mordekaiser isn't that useful to a team.
Where have you been?

Faeces

01-08-2011

Pick Shen he is the best at everything since Amumu's Ult got wtfraped and Morde was all around wtfpwned by his creators aka Riot team .