Question: Max Attackspeed Tristana ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk9466 View Post
141.92% attack speed between items and runes (purely for demonstrative purposes, please never stack Maladies). You're just under the hardcap, not at it, so your calculation doesn't work for getting there. And it certainly doesn't allow for Rapid Fire.
unless i am mistaken, the Leaguecraft builder is adding a percent of the level 18 attack speed (1.013) instead of the base attack speed (.67).

going to make a practice game to confirm this.

EDIT: confirmed. attached is a screenshot of the stat box of an in-game level 18 Tristana. no attack speed runes or masteries, four daggers (+15% attack speed each) and two recurve bows (+40% attack speed each) make +140% attack speed. the top box shows her without Rapid Fire (1.887 AS) and the bottom with (2.477 AS).

Tarion

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy the Spork View Post
unless i am mistaken, the Leaguecraft builder is adding a percent of the level 18 attack speed (1.013) instead of the base attack speed (.67).

going to make a practice game to confirm this.
That's the mistake I was making with my maths. Thanks

MeanBean

01-06-2010

Berserker greaves, malady and starks gives you something like 2.3 attacks per second with rapid fire. Dont see the need to get anything more than that.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

i contacted the individual who runs Leaguecraft and let him know of the aforementioned error.
the error has been corrected and if you check out Basilisk9466's link you will see that +140% AS now correctly sets Tristana's AS to 1.9

Sjakie112

01-07-2010

Guys thanx for responses.

So just to recap.

I need 140% to reach cap with rapid fire.

So with Beserkers (25) + Malady (50) + another 65
I would have enough and can switch to another stat.

Basilisk9466

01-07-2010

Nice one dude. Surprising that nobody caught this before, really. Glad to know it was my understanding based on the Leaguecraft numbers and not something else I was doing wrong <_<