It just me of does Vivi suck?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ditka

08-13-2009

My first time playing with him I got an 12/2. I feel like this thread is the twilight zone. The team I was facing was your average team too with a healthy mix of tanks, casters, and assassins.

Berger

08-13-2009

I like him I think he is a lot of fun to play. His baleful strike does a good amount of dmg with a low cooldown. His stun rapes faces. That meteor is mainly for creeping, but you can use it with your stun. Also, his ultimate deals so much dmg to any character that has a big mana pool.

Dakisarak

08-14-2009

Maybe reduce the way his ultimate destroys casters and give it something in place? Also, giving dark matter a larger aoe or faster drop or maybe a little of both would be nice, it is hard to use it against enemy champions. Event Horizon seems fine, and I don't have any complaints about baleful strike. I still don't like veigar's passive though.

Oh, I just thought of something after I posted. Maybe making Veigar's ult do a stun based on how much mana someone has with a limit on how long it can stun? It would still be strong against casters, would help to set up Dark Matter and also maybe give veigar a little something to keep non-casters from just running away from him after his event horizon?

edit again: I don't think veigar is underedpowered, I just think he could use something somewhere, mainly in that he's pretty weak in 1v1, especially against noncasters. I can only ult and baleful strike against someone because I can't land a dark matter without event horizon, which I have to save to chase or run. If I do blow event horizon to land a dark matter then the person gets away.

Yuralz

08-14-2009

I really feel that I'm missing something because most times I play Veigar I get awesome scores, contribute in team fights and destroy creep waves. His ultimate can do 1000-1500 damage in late game with the correct runes, items and last hitting creeps early on. I really don't see why so many consider him underpowered; in fact just yesterday I thought he was a tad overpowered.

MrEvilDeeds

08-14-2009

I play veigar alot cuase hes tiny evil but thats beside the point. When i play Veigar I put ap on him more the better and he can get alot of ap. Now the problom veigar can easly knock almost any other champion to half life i mean make em hurt but then hes worthless his powers used up he cant chase them hes to slow he cant get to close he's to weak. So something needs be done cuase way it is now ya can only play veigar well if got a good tank teammate or someone who hits hard fightin with ya.I dont know the answer make dark matter drop faster let viegar have more range with his base attack make his barrier do more besides make a fence. Actualy theres an idea make the inside that barrier do dot or slows chars something besides walk into fence get stunned

Veigar is neiter under[powered nor overpowerd honestly he works what i think people who plau him are saying he needs few tweaks make playing him little easier and more enjoyable