It just me of does Vivi suck?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazyshadow

08-12-2009

His damage skills scale fairly well, and when you maximize cd runes/items his baleful strike has a cd of around 3-4 seconds, nothing to laugh at lategame. He has the ability to 2-shot casters lategame, and since there's always at least 1 or 2 of those, his contribution isn't really an issue with just a little teamwork. And he has a mass-disable.

Yuki Cross

08-12-2009

Locust makes a valid point.
Although I would personally love it if he gets a lil bit powered up. He just needs that small "push" to make him an awesome Champion!

"I am evil! Stop Laughing!"

Lollerman

08-12-2009

He scales really well with number of team mates.

Without team mates, mehhhh

Blankets

08-12-2009

Veigar is a team dependant hero, if you team can't work together or someone does not join team battles, Veigar gets eaten.

Don't run in with Veigar first, sit back until your team starts fighting, drop event horizon + dark matter then gib a priority caster with ulti, which will help your carries 2 shot the caster.

Only real problem is the CD on his skills are a *****, I don't find pure AP builds as useful on a team as CD builds.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

Veigar is your most important tool for stopping a Voidwalker.

How you say? Voidwalkers are OP!

Hang back with Veigar, after Void silences and blinks in for the kill on someone, drop your stun on his ass and focus fire with your team. Voids who utilize the blink damage stack mana, so you can nuke him along with everyone else.

Gimpb

08-12-2009

He doesn't feel strong to me when playing him either.

However, things just seem to turn out well when I play him. I think part of it might be that while you don't really "pwn" people, the sum total of your contributions is quite considerable.

Anang

08-13-2009

Ever see a Veigar and a Nunu working together?

Yeah, that can be scary.

Drakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2009

No, you should see Cryo/Veigar combo. Any melee there just becomes a joke then.

bountardos

08-13-2009

Veigar + Morgana/Ryze makes you want to hug tower

Nerek

08-13-2009

I personally think he is a great Champion, hes more focused on team battles then 1v1s. but the AoE stun is completely ridiculous, also you can usually hit at least one person with Dark Matter if you can guess crowd movement, and the ult on a caster can do nearly half there health, leaving them an easy target for Viegar's teamates, I have seen plenty of Viegars make the difference of a win or a loss for there team.