[TT][Guide]Autowin Treelines with Ryze Bot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakinTheHeat

01-08-2011

Played another game :/

Raped. Things were going smoothly so I just stacked ROA after shroud.

Couldn't do video, I lose too much fps, need to get a new graphics card I guess.

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

Wow so many replies. I feel popular now.

@Lore and crimson:
Yea I expect Riot to nerf him once he becomes FotM enough. I saw threads on solomid that suggested his spell flux should be scaled off mana to nerf it: huhuhu, all the better...

@Kamaro: Interesting, I'll take a look. Not sure how well it'd work on TT, which the guide caters to, but I didnt think Ryze could efficiently jungle before 6.

@Zoobi:
Yea son tank ryze op

@Yag:
Yup, I find you have to rely on your teammates more though in SR and moreover it requires a lot more finesse in manuevering your way to the squishies without dying.

@Reden:
I think RoA would make sense and address some of his falling off late game. However, capping cdr is critical to spell damage output as 2 moderate volleys generally outdps 1 strong volley. Accordingly, if you feel you dont need BV (which from SR comments, is not possible, but in TT, it is very possible because heroes will start to prioritize differently), go for the RoA.
And yes, haha, spell kiting can become quite ridiculous with this guy.

@Rocket:
Throughout my games, I've found he puts out so much damage that even a tank's natural hp simply can not keep up until late game. Also, note that in SR, Ryze is nowhere near as much autowin, because tanks are given enough time to stack MR. Whereas you have the choice to simply blow spells on tanks in TT because of low farming time, in SR, to be effective you have pretty much no option BUT to blow spells on squishies who are well protected by cc'ing, farmed-up MR-heavy tanks.
...but if it works, it works. More power to SR Ryzes!

@Takin:
Glad this build is working so well for you haha. I heard from a youtuber that FRAPS slows your computer down only if you record to the same hard drive; you can solve this by buying an external one to save to.

TakinTheHeat

01-10-2011

bump

TakinTheHeat

01-14-2011

bump, also, do you have a champion you use on 5v5 for the same reason :P? You literally will win 80% of your games with this build.

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

5v5 much harder to guarantee wins on. More teammates to rely on laning well, can not gain level advantage by clearing conveniently placed jungle (tryn, mundo, even dekar-style chogath), just more variability in general. Besides which, I don't play SR that much though I used to DotA, so you'd be better off looking to Elementz tier list or something. :P

Update: Played some more ryze tonight, and yes, he is still so good. Soooo goood. Eliminated cata as necessary rush item, and instead actually made it low priority (after shroud, and if they have lots of mr, neg cloak).

Update 2: Calculated concrete numbers for Ryze in freshly added Appendix 2. He is actually more OP than Pantheon, because not only can he outdamage Panth on every single level, he can build tank (and has a significantly shorter cd for his combo) whereas Pantheon must build damage to remain viable (and has moderate cd).
Take as an example: 358 Ryze vs 278 Panth at level 3, 690 Ryze vs 575 Panth at level 6 (assuming Panth landed 50% damage ult). FP Ryze? I THINK SO.

TakinTheHeat

01-17-2011

bump, I find singed is the ryze of SR

Redenbacher

01-17-2011

While I agree he can out-damage Pantheon, that's assuming all your flux bounces hit the target, which often isn't the case. I notice sometimes it just kind of... fizzles out for no reason at all, and I only get 3 or four bounces as opposed to the 5 max. A well placed HSS on the other hand can and will hit multiple champions in the cone without relying on chance.

Also, his snare doesn't stun, so you're still able to be attacked by ranged champions and have abilities used on you while the target is trapped... just most people I encounter decide to click frantically to get away from me once snared instead of actually fighting back

LaughingWalrus

01-19-2011

@Takin:
Yes, singed is very strong on sr too; quite confused why I see so little of him. Won 6 out of 6 games with him in ranked arranged 5s out of a 10-0 record, and I think only part of that was due to being carried. :P

@Reden:
Correct, relying on all fluxes to hit is indeed a big assumption. As a result, before level 6, he will lose 140 damage (assuming the target is not hit by at least ONE more bounce), and afterwards about 319 damage from my calculated numbers, which is undoubtedly very huge. However, my numbers also do not take into account the nearly-autorefreshed Q, which more or less makes up for the loss in damage. :P Pantheon still a very strong hero no doubt, but I think Ryze very underrated especially after Pantheon nerf.
In addition, Ryze can build tank and stand back to volley, whereas panth jumping on someone usually paints a big "lol killmenowplz" sign. Glad you pointed that out though; will add notes to appendix as a result.

TakinTheHeat

01-25-2011

Bump, it deserves more recognition. You really should put the guide into mobafire or leaguecraft where it will be seen more easily.