Cho's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceDive

01-06-2010

There is another topic about his ult i know, but i want to adress another aspect of it. It makes no sense to me that if i don't die untill late game (on of the goals as Cho), i get punished by the system. Why is that, you might ask? The way the feast charges work is that as soon as you have 6 lvl 1 feast charges, getting feast to lvl 2 gives no health bonus.

So the way I play now is that I get feast, get 5 charges, wait (usually a couple of minutes) till I get it to lvl 2 and get the sixt charge. This upgrades all charges to lvl 2, so i now go from 5*90 = 540 to 6/120 = 720. But when I get to lvl 3 feast, I can never get the max health bonus out of feast, unless I die.

So I feel something here needs to change.

Suggestion 1
(very nice when playing Cho. maybe a little unfair though)
As soon as feast goes up, all your charges automatically go up as well

Suggestion 2
(hard to implement I think)
If i have 6 lvl 2 charges, and feast goes to lvl 3, every enemy I eat will remove a lvl 2 charge and add a lvl 3 charge. This way you need to do the 6 feasts to get full bonus, but at least you can get it...

Suggestion 3.
(probably the easiest to implement and quite fair)

At lvl 1 you can have 4 150 health bonus charges
At lvl 2 you can get 5
At lvl 3 you can have 6.
(the rest remains the same)

Edit: some typo's

IceDive

01-06-2010

Bump!

No opinions?

Xerit

01-06-2010

You do realize that if you feast 5 (even all at level 1) and then feast your 6tth (at level 3) that it changes all the level 1 feasts to level 3 feasts right?

So you can feast all you want, up until 5, and then you just use it earlier so you don't KB with it. Honestly I play cho alot and even when I manage to live the entire game I've never had the problem you are describing. Ever.

Parkinsonian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Check when you level up Feast. The icon doesn't update, but your HP increases.

IceDive

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinsonian View Post
Check when you level up Feast. The icon doesn't update, but your HP increases.
If this is true I'm going to feel really stupid. Thanks a lot though.