Yorik...wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoticon

06-22-2011

All his abilities scale with AD ONLY...but all of them do magic damage. Passive only adds five percent damage to basic attack for each ghoul. The "E" ghoul only heals for 50percent. Rev ult is a lower stat version of the player but only lasts max 10 seconds, min insta dead. Terrible design mechanics.

Kreicus

06-22-2011

A new Non-OP champion ?? No one will buy him! Riot will make no money! What were they thinking!

There have been many champions that looked bad on paper and were still well above average in game, give him a week to be learned I'm sure people will complain somehow.

Houdson

06-22-2011

He sounds balanced by what you say, I guess his strength comes from having an army by his side.

How many ghosts can he have?

MajCarnage

06-22-2011

his damage scales with the number of minions you have active. at the end of a game you can have up to 7, 6 ghouls and 1 revanant. if you want the ghouls to stay around longer build health as they use a percentage of your health.

my issue now is i don't know how much ap/ad i should build. as q uses ad and w,e use ap. i'm curious if this guy is a monster if you build all ap+health items.

Adreldon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I'm concerned that his ghosts only last like 3 seconds though

MajCarnage

06-22-2011

they last as long as they have health. so the more health yorik has the longer his minions last

all in all it's not that long. i'm going to try a all health build and see how long i can get them to stay around

Sykai

06-22-2011

Support/Tank I believe =/ looks like.

Q Speeds him up to W Aoe Slow and Tank while draining with E and R is for carries being attacked focused but its random =/.

FaerellG

06-22-2011

Sounds like a Tank build would be incredibly annoying.

Sykai

06-22-2011

Tank Build.

Q Speeds him to W Aoe Slow then E heals while tanking
R for Reanimates carries, too bad its random =/

Painlezz

06-22-2011

Been playing this champ and I expect a he'll fall behind unless they revamp him. His pets last for 1-3 seconds at best. Enough to attack once, maybe twice (for very little damage). The "fun" mechanic of the hero is suppose to be his "army" of pets but they are almost never around!

ALL of his abilities (aside from his ult directly) gain damage from AD. Two of them do magic damage.

IMO ghouls need to last until killed (and they lose HP at a steady rate. So, if you build HP items/tank you're pets will survive longer but do less damage, if you build AD, your pets would die quickly but hit harder.

Currently they do neither...

Suggested items for this hero are terrible for the most part.