Anivia-- Noobs will always QQ, OP STUFF IS OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tibolduc

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02felt20 View Post
Funny how people thing panth is op but not anivia, when anivia does more damage, has more utility, all from a greater range, against a team that just got cut in half by a wall.

Just sayin.
Panth is OP at stomping noobs. Like Anivia.

Riot will not balance this game around noobs.. Or do they? I bet you wish they did.

02felt20

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibolduc View Post

Riot will not balance this game around noobs.. Or do they? I bet you wish they did.
This is the least accurate, least intelligent, and least correct post I've ever seen.

First, anivia is widely picked a HIGH elo where she is recongized as an overpowered mage.

Second, Riot DOES balance around noobs, seeing as they nerfed mordekaiser. You were probably one of the kids crying about his "op" laning phase.

Rofl.

Lil Scampers

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMO the robot View Post
and anivia finishes the enemy with her low Cd bursts and slows in 2second after reviving
She kills five champions with her combo who's second-half can only hit one? Fascinating.

Sounds like you're just mad that this game still has one viable burst-mage left in it.

02felt20

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetARyzeOuttaU View Post
She kills five champions with her combo who's second-half can only hit one? Fascinating.

Sounds like you're just mad that this game still has one overpowered burst mage left in it.
Fixed.

robhimself

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibolduc View Post

It's funny how those two are top 10 picks at 2k+ elo every single game.

90% of bans go as follows; Eve, Rammus, Sivir, Pantheon. If Sivir or pantheon aren't banned Anivia usually is. Why? because they win games. No matter what, almost every single game will have an Anivia because she has some of the best farm (sivir is probably a little ahead.), an aoe stun, aoe slow, wall to split team fights, the best early game passive in the game and some of the best burst in the game.

She is OP for what she brings to a team and riot has even said she is op and will probably get nerfed in the future, so gg there.

TheBellTolls

01-08-2011

Yawn anivias passive is mediocre at best why? Ok let me make you aware. You do a teamfight your whole team focus fires and uses ccs on anivia. It takes her down to egg in like what 1-2 secs then your team proceeds to wipe out the egg in another 1 sec. How is your whole team dead at that point? Oh thats right they aren't. Now lets see if I'm not mistaken as long as you get anivia to egg its down for 5mins. If this is mid late game and you're not doing another team fight with in those 5mins you're just bad. So how is this passive game changing when its only going to be up every 1 out 3-4 team fights. And even when it is up if you have a halfway decent team they can 5 man focus fire an anivia down to egg and kill her in 2-3 secs tops. Thats not going to get your whole team killed unless you're bad and the enemy team is ridiculously fed.

TheBellTolls

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02felt20 View Post
This is the least accurate, least intelligent, and least correct post I've ever seen.

First, anivia is widely picked a HIGH elo where she is recongized as an overpowered mage.

Second, Riot DOES balance around noobs, seeing as they nerfed mordekaiser. You were probably one of the kids crying about his "op" laning phase.

Rofl.
Funny I just see a bunch of scrubs qqing about anivia being OP. Where are these high level players? Oh thats right ignoring these pointless threads because most of them know anivia isn't OP.

RTX Warnoise

01-08-2011

I like people who say " Focus Anivia".

She is always at the back of the fight. And with her ranged CC's, good luck chasing her.

You want to chase her, she ultis+E then stun + another E gg "You have been slain"

Any champion that needs all the team focus to get killed is OP by the way.

Iionheart

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTX Warnoise View Post
I like people who say " Focus Anivia".

She is always at the back of the fight. And with her ranged CC's, good luck chasing her.

You want to chase her, she ultis+E then stun + another E gg "You have been slain"

Any champion that needs all the team focus to get killed is OP by the way.
focusing her was the most painful thing in free anivia week

jmsplat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

op