Who to cosplay next?

Sinful Succulence Morgana 1,486 28.34%
Prestigious LeBlanc 1,326 25.29%
Caitlin (the default skin) 2,029 38.70%
Other! (please post<3) 402 7.67%
Voters: 5243. You may not vote on this poll

Opinions: league cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuka View Post
Sorry! I disappear cause I don't like to bump my own thread, hahaha!
I am broooooooooke!!! so costumes are like the laast thing I have money for atm. I will get back to it soon though I hope >__< apparently I owe the government $244 Dx
Well, in that case, I will just bump this and wait for your return.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-11-2011

Quote:
Sorry! I disappear cause I don't like to bump my own thread, hahaha!
I am broooooooooke!!! so costumes are like the laast thing I have money for atm. I will get back to it soon though I hope >__< apparently I owe the government $244 Dx
She also owes me $100!

You should really just put up a PayPal link so people can donate money to you for costume design. I know a few chicks who do that and make a decent amount of cash to help offset the costs for making the costumes.

Heck, I mean if you charged everyone at PAX $1 to take a picture, you'd have no money issues for a few years!

RiotManton

Associate Concept Artist

05-20-2011
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Soo... you have no problem with contributing to the already skewed perception of women that the people on these forums have? What's the deal?

Abe Jantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-20-2011

After thinkin for around 10 min.. i could not come up with an idea. Nice cosplay though.

+1

Leon27607

05-24-2011

I'll pay you $ for smex

lol jk
(bump)

Sir Tendeth

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
If you have a boyfriend, you should have him cosplay as Swain seeing as he's also a part of the Black Rose along with LeBlanc.
Also busy with the Swain Costume, but don't know how to
First off, what kind of "dress" is it?

And where do you guys (and girls ofcourse) buy the stuff for cosplay, I really want to have my main as a costume to

I really liike what you guys (the whole forum) is making.

The Tsak

06-08-2011

cosplay pantheon!

Sir Tendeth

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
She also owes me $100!

You should really just put up a PayPal link so people can donate money to you for costume design. I know a few chicks who do that and make a decent amount of cash to help offset the costs for making the costumes.

Heck, I mean if you charged everyone at PAX $1 to take a picture, you'd have no money issues for a few years!
This isn't against rules?
Didn't really read them all, but this looked kinda obvious as forbidden, asking people for money is mostly forbidden.

Not that I have a problem with it if it isn't

Audhulma

06-08-2011

Quote:
apparently I owe the government $244 Dx
Psh. IRS wanted like 200 grand from my parents (self employed) and all cause the tax person they have is a lazy *****. Got it down to like 8k, but still.

See guys, THIS **** right here, THIS is why you need to make everything in business a cash transaction - you dont report it, you dont get taxed on it, and there isn't a **** thing they can do if you open a legit business in say sweden, open a bank account and keep the card from that bank with you here in the USA. You use it for everything, cant be touched.

**** uncle sam, bump for this thread and good luck getting going again soon. Have fun.

Phyroxis

06-08-2011

Tempest Janna?

That or the chinese version of Sorceress Lux.