Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who to cosplay next?

Sinful Succulence Morgana 1487 28.35%
Prestigious LeBlanc 1327 25.3%
Caitlin (the default skin) 2029 38.68%
Other! (please post<3) 402 7.66%
Voters 5246 .

Opinions: league cosplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayuka

02-10-2011

Quote:
Kujo Jotaro:
can you dress up as Monarch Kog'Maw?

(reference below)

That is too cute! I would make that in a heart beat<3 maybeh I can make an Anivia in a similar style!
Quote:
AntiTcb:
I'm holding you to this quote.

lol! I would wear them!! they just need to make 'em xD
Maybeh I'll make them >:0

IS13613a993e2bf3fac1073

02-10-2011

Quote:
Mayuka:
I love Poppy! I wanna do the blacksmith skin at some point >_<;;

...and Ez xD I can try.

heh that i would like to see . also, not that youre ugly dont get me wrong! but the kat one is just not you.

the real question is, can you release sivir before riot can?

edit: 168 pages? O_o i think i need to smoke less. i thought this was a new thread :X

YoJinBro

Recruiter

02-10-2011

Wow, looks great! May I suggest Sona (original or Silent Night skin) or Tempest Janna for your next endeavor? I would love to see a Stinger Akali cosplay, but I see you already have an amazing Akali cosplay done already.

Keep up the great work!

sammich kek

02-10-2011

Quote:
Mayuka:
Lol, I see them all on the map at the other side, then suddenly they are next to me in the brush! I am terribly unlucky xD
I just have to keep playing her till I get better x.x

everyone has those games... well everyone who plays for recreational purposes anyway.

Space Gandhi

02-10-2011

Yeah. I'd dream of you in that akali cosplay.

Mayuka

02-10-2011

Quote:
Kornking:
heh that i would like to see . also, not that youre ugly dont get me wrong! but the kat one is just not you.

the real question is, can you release sivir before riot can?

edit: 168 pages? O_o i think i need to smoke less. i thought this was a new thread :X

lol, it's month or so old xD
and I would try to quick quick make Sivir, but I like to have the in game model as a reference too. :]

sammich kek

02-10-2011

thread needs more pages..

crimethinc187

02-10-2011

no

Mayuka

02-10-2011

Quote:
YoJinBro:
Wow, looks great! May I suggest Sona (original or Silent Night skin) or Tempest Janna for your next endeavor? I would love to see a Stinger Akali cosplay, but I see you already have an amazing Akali cosplay done already.

Keep up the great work!

I forgot about Silent night Sona! when I make her classic skin instrument I can make that one too. Just need to add Christmas decorations to it haha

Samael11

02-10-2011

Over 1 month
over 150 pages
A crazy amount of views...

and now the reds finally decide to actively participate? wha... lol?

On gameplay advice, I find that learning certain champs that help you play other champs better. Both with style (Carry, Tank, Support etc) and moves.
Leblanc is tougher to be similar too.. but I think training with Katarina could be really useful.
Style of play is similar-ish (short range assassin/carry) - Kat is a little less single target damage, and a little more meatier though. Also requires a little less frantic targeting.
But her "Shunpo", once you master using it for everything (since it's on like a 3 or 4s timer for free) opened up my mind to a host of similar moves and vastly improved my game (especially when i moved on to Akali - whom i was absolutely terribad with originally). Hopefully it would translate to her Distortion for you, so that when you get into trouble, you can cast it to get the F- out! (or mimic out if distortion is down but was the last skill used).

Edit - Oh and a big "WTF, lol... troll?" to the "lose weight" comment.