Who to cosplay next?

Sinful Succulence Morgana 1,486 28.34%
Prestigious LeBlanc 1,326 25.29%
Caitlin (the default skin) 2,029 38.70%
Other! (please post<3) 402 7.67%
Voters: 5243. You may not vote on this poll

Opinions: league cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo Jotaro View Post
can you dress up as Monarch Kog'Maw?

(reference below)
That is too cute! I would make that in a heart beat<3 maybeh I can make an Anivia in a similar style!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTcb View Post
I'm holding you to this quote.
lol! I would wear them!! they just need to make 'em xD
Maybeh I'll make them >:0

IS13613a993e2bf3fac1073

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuka View Post
I love Poppy! I wanna do the blacksmith skin at some point >_<;;

...and Ez xD I can try.
heh that i would like to see . also, not that youre ugly dont get me wrong! but the kat one is just not you.

the real question is, can you release sivir before riot can?

edit: 168 pages? O_o i think i need to smoke less. i thought this was a new thread :X

YoJinBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Wow, looks great! May I suggest Sona (original or Silent Night skin) or Tempest Janna for your next endeavor? I would love to see a Stinger Akali cosplay, but I see you already have an amazing Akali cosplay done already.

Keep up the great work!

sammich kek

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuka View Post
Lol, I see them all on the map at the other side, then suddenly they are next to me in the brush! I am terribly unlucky xD
I just have to keep playing her till I get better x.x
everyone has those games... well everyone who plays for recreational purposes anyway.

Space Gandhi

02-10-2011

Yeah. I'd dream of you in that akali cosplay.

Mayuka

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornking View Post
heh that i would like to see . also, not that youre ugly dont get me wrong! but the kat one is just not you.

the real question is, can you release sivir before riot can?

edit: 168 pages? O_o i think i need to smoke less. i thought this was a new thread :X
lol, it's month or so old xD
and I would try to quick quick make Sivir, but I like to have the in game model as a reference too. :]

sammich kek

02-10-2011

thread needs more pages..

crimethinc187

02-10-2011

no

Mayuka

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoJinBro View Post
Wow, looks great! May I suggest Sona (original or Silent Night skin) or Tempest Janna for your next endeavor? I would love to see a Stinger Akali cosplay, but I see you already have an amazing Akali cosplay done already.

Keep up the great work!
I forgot about Silent night Sona! when I make her classic skin instrument I can make that one too. Just need to add Christmas decorations to it haha

Samael11

02-10-2011

Over 1 month
over 150 pages
A crazy amount of views...

and now the reds finally decide to actively participate? wha... lol?

On gameplay advice, I find that learning certain champs that help you play other champs better. Both with style (Carry, Tank, Support etc) and moves.
Leblanc is tougher to be similar too.. but I think training with Katarina could be really useful.
Style of play is similar-ish (short range assassin/carry) - Kat is a little less single target damage, and a little more meatier though. Also requires a little less frantic targeting.
But her "Shunpo", once you master using it for everything (since it's on like a 3 or 4s timer for free) opened up my mind to a host of similar moves and vastly improved my game (especially when i moved on to Akali - whom i was absolutely terribad with originally). Hopefully it would translate to her Distortion for you, so that when you get into trouble, you can cast it to get the F- out! (or mimic out if distortion is down but was the last skill used).

Edit - Oh and a big "WTF, lol... troll?" to the "lose weight" comment.