Who to cosplay next?

Sinful Succulence Morgana 1,486 28.34%
Prestigious LeBlanc 1,326 25.29%
Caitlin (the default skin) 2,029 38.70%
Other! (please post<3) 402 7.67%
Voters: 5243. You may not vote on this poll

Opinions: league cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpster View Post
Nice.

Also Teemo. Do eetttt.
I don't think I would be a cute enough Teemo, but I wanna make a teemo plushy :]
astronaut to be exact!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThomasMenegazzo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuka View Post
I don't think I would be a cute enough Teemo, but I wanna make a teemo plushy :]
astronaut to be exact!
Is that a ragnarok gipsy cosplay i see there?
Nice pictures btw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMenegazzo View Post
Is that a ragnarok gipsy cosplay i see there?
Nice pictures btw.
Thank you!
And, yes it is! I used to play Rag like, religiously, and that was my favorite class. xD
(also high priest, but that costume was for a summer convention, so no thanks long sleeves and stockings.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThomasMenegazzo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayuka View Post
Thank you!
And, yes it is! I used to play Rag like, religiously, and that was my favorite class. xD
(also high priest, but that costume was for a summer convention, so no thanks long sleeves and stockings.)
That's too bad, i'd love to see a nice high priest cosplay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delovely

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2011

I just want to say I'm extremely jealous of your long locks, you have really nice hair lol!
and cosplays are so fun, I think you would be a great Irelia (classic or nightblade)!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMenegazzo View Post
That's too bad, i'd love to see a nice high priest cosplay.
There are some awesome Rag cosplayers out there (they make me sad xD)
I would like to make the priest oneday though. There's a loooong list of things I want to do still~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delonyer

Senior Member

01-08-2011

You have really nice....

Phantom dancers...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delovely View Post
I just want to say I'm extremely jealous of your long locks, you have really nice hair lol!
and cosplays are so fun, I think you would be a great Irelia (classic or nightblade)!
Thanks!
She's one to try when I get some more money, haha.
I need to find a way to make her "hat", the stupid thing floats!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracozero

Senior Member

01-08-2011

I'd love to see a Janna cosplay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2011

naked sona skin derp