Anti-Friend List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbis

01-06-2010

so. this one time I had someone add me to their ignore list because I let the sivir I was laning aginst get too fed(on creep kills that is, she only had 1 kill, not on me, while laning) and that was the reason we lost that game. in the long run I dont care because that guy was a ****** bag.

anyways, try the search feature next time, its lots of fun and stops you from making redundant threads.

TiV3

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegood View Post
That's a great idea! Let me add you as an anti-friend.

See the problem with that?
Could you please elaborate, I don't see it.

psikoticsilver

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiV3 View Post
Could you please elaborate, I don't see it.

I don't either, that just means that the OP doesn't have to deal with another Troll.

NoOtherDestiny

01-06-2010

I've also suggested similar systems. HoN for example has a banning system where players can add other players to a ban list with a reason attached, and when those players join your game a warning comes up in the chat box and gives you the reason, allowing you to boot them or leave. This works because at the moment HoN doesn't use matchmaking just hosted games.

I should be able to add people to a ban list, provide a reason, and never expect to see them on my team again. This would mean it may take you slightly longer to queue depending on how many people you have banned in your ELO bracket and that you may still have them in your game, but it would cause minimal disruption, and if someone banned lots of players they may start having trouble getting into games.