[Champion Suggestion] Penny the Pendragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2010

Lore:
Penny the Pendragon emerged in the prime age of DotA. Standing above others he declared himself king. Now there are few looked to for answers as he is the Director of Community Relations. Scheduling server maintenance he is too busy to reply to the small and unknown. Instead his few replies are walls of ice that can not hold up to the flaming of those who demand answers.

Difficulty:
Easy

Health
[|||||||||]
Attack
[| ]
Spells
[|||||||||]

Auto-Attack:
Consists of short bursts of words. They make no sense therefore have little effect.

Passive: Cries of the Enraged

Every time a player QQ's all of Penny's stats are increased by one. This ability can stack up to 20 times. When the QQing Champion dies all stacks acquired from him/her is lost.


(Q) Ability: ELO Score

Penny will give out an enemies ELO dealing damage to target. ELO is multiplied by (.2/.35/.5/.65/.8)+(AP). This ability has a 3 second channel. Once every four casts there is a patch and channel time is lengthened to 15 seconds leaving him open for attacks decreasing his armor by half.


(W) Ability: Top Men

When activated target enemy is put into a dream like state where he/she believes Top Men are working on a broken/missing part of the game that he/she believes should have been there long ago. Lasts until enemy is killed.


(E) Ability: Pick and Choose

Penny's dodge is increased dramatically. Penny's dodge also applies to summoner spells and other champion abilities not being limited to auto-attack. On dodge there is a 95% chance that a fan boy will appear out of no where and attack while Penny runs away unable to think of a reply. 5% chance to reply dealing damage to the attacker equal to a third of the damage that would have been dealt as reply does not hold up well.


(R)Ultimate: Close Thread

Active: Destroys all towers leading to the Nexus in order until the Nexus itself is destroyed. Needs three charges in order to activate.
Passive: For every troll/rage post against himself Penny gains one charge. Upon death charges are filled and ability is instantly cast.


Note: This has been written for the lulz. QQ'ing will increase OP's lulz and those of others who do this for fun. Lulz are multiplied by number of posts if there is a lock on thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

01-05-2010

i lol'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maysin

Senior Member

01-05-2010

Seems a bit underpowered. The ultimate might need a buff and the passive changed to all stats rather than just AP alone. Q should also apply to all champions within a 1000 radius, friend or foe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
i lol'd
Then it's worth the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysin View Post
Seems a bit underpowered. The ultimate might need a buff and the passive changed to all stats rather than just AP alone. Q should also apply to all champions within a 1000 radius, friend or foe.

Penny giving all champions friend or foe within a 1000 radius would take to long. Imagine the Channel time on that. I changed the others for balancing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maysin

Senior Member

01-06-2010

Quote:
Penny giving all champions friend or foe within a 1000 radius would take to long. Imagine the Channel time on that. I changed the others for balancing.
Ah, true. Perhaps it could be used on allies to boost their ego and enhance their self-esteem, or enemies to hurt their image and increase the chance of rage quit. Also, on the 4th cast, instead of decreasing armor by half it should drop his pants by half and increase damage when attacked from behind.