Teammates surrendering a game thats won

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gr1nn3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

leeroy jenkins all over again. Epic buddy f-ing

sup sup all good

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

i sent in a ticket so ill see what riot does. i have a feeling they wont do anything, which isnt right if they dont. it was an obvious win since their nexus was already down but the surrender took over the win. hard to play competitively when things like this happen to me..

Monkits

01-07-2011

Lol, so you got 4 trolls basically?

sup sup all good

01-07-2011

lol something like that. after the game was over they laughed and said always wanted to try and do that to see what happens

TeeNaku

01-07-2011

my friends and i did this once when the random on our team was **** talking the enemy team.

but assuming you weren't being a **** and they did it to spite you, i hope you can get it worked out

sup sup all good

01-07-2011

lol no we were having fun. i mean we went 30-4 lol. or around that. unless they were mad at me for getting half the team deaths? :P

sup sup all good

01-07-2011

i must say that seriously made me lol AQDBK201.

Ahses

01-07-2011

*****es need to stop abusing the /surrender when they're winning. No pity here.

Koota

Master Recruiter

01-07-2011

A bump for you

(Riot make it impossible to surrender after you won)