Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give Me Some Teemo Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primithras

01-07-2010

Can anybody help me on the runes? I currently have attack speed marks but i'm not quite sure about the rest.

DeathSheeps

01-07-2010

Tips: (I go DPS)

1. Test AP and DPS to see what works best for you, because they work differently. If DPS, I get boots first, then malady, wits ends(if necessary), last whisper, etc.

2. If soloing, play back behind creeps, dropping a blind shot on the enemy every now and them to scare.

3. When you hit 6, grab shrooms and watch how your enemies move and where they move. If you notice places they constantly stake out, plant there. When you come back from base, nothing is better than having an enemy nail a shroom while you run and take him down with life steal, poison, and blind.

4. You are not a tank. Don't run in by yourself, thinking your DPS will destroy the entire team.

All in all play smart. If you know something is risky or stupid, dont take the chance. Good luck.

notliam

Recruiter

01-07-2010

Executioners Calling is OP and when mixed with Teemo's poison darts it's uberdeadly.. you can blind an enemy to basically stun them for a few seconds and pound him full of pain to the point he runs away and then your executioners mark + poison are very likely to finish them off :3 Attack speed + damage is all you need to get. Phantom dancer + executioners mark are my 2 "must-buy" items. Rageblade is awesome too because it increases AP, meaning the poison will be slightly more effective as you keep hitting.