[Champion Suggestion] Arcana - Elemental Magus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leviticusthejew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Looks good. Hoping to see it come to life.

Grake

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
The only difference is that my hero is X4 more complex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr Saint View Post
Justifying power with difficulty does not work.
Pretty much

I find this problem with a lot of suggested heroes. While i don't blame the creators for it, it's not uncommon for them to have unbalanced skill descriptions, because they base it entirely on their ideal hero.

If i could make a hero, I'd want for example, an archer that shot a stunning thunder arrow, slowing ice arrow, an ignite-like fire arrow, and her special could simply be bow-mastery or something. Point is, I'd want it because it'd give me an edge, and the ability to stack effects on an opponent would be awesome.
_________

And trust me, you say your character fares separately from nidalee because she's more complex, but nidalee is as complex as she is strong. To successfully utilize her low cooldowns, you use all your skills in this order as fast as humanly possible.

Opening combo
Pounce, Swipe, Takedown, Human form, Lay trap, spear throw, heal, brief pause for cooldown, cougar form.

Then follow this pattern until the fight ends
pounce, swipe, takedown, pounce, swipe, pounce, takedown, human form, trap, spear, heal, brief pause for cooldown, cougar form.

If you face a tanking hero, you do infact go through that much, however with any luck, you won already. While you could tweak the exact order that you use skill immediately after changing form, you use that order because you then use skills as fast as your cooldowns allow.

HappyCamper

02-22-2010

hi motashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashi motashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashihi motashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashi