Kayle's Ults Cd is a bit to short

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DayDemonz

01-05-2010

Intervention - Shields Kayle or an ally for a short time, causing them to be immune to damage. Bathes Kayle's target in a holy light, rendering them immune to all damage for 4 / 5 / 6 seconds.
Cooldown75 secondsCost100 / 75 / 50 ManaRange 1,300 You can easily get about 50 seconds with Cooldown reduction

Every 50 seconds you can get immune to all damage for 6 seconds...

Thats way to short, it should be atleast 100 seconds

Tharris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Kayle is my main, and as much as Kayle's alt may seemed op, I have to disagree with you. I'm assuming that you are constantly annoyed by Kayle's ult because it allows for easy get away/easy kills for her and other dps'ers, but the fact of the matter is that Kayle really only has one effective ability that is hers and that is her intervention. Her slash move, BLOWS. Her fire sword, BLOWS. Her heal is useful when powered up all the way, but until then it's only a minor healing ability, nothing like Soraka's heals.

If they did up Interventions cool down they need to at least up Kayles other abilities, especially her heal. I don't expect it to match Soraka's but, at least come close with a good build.

TheTruhan

01-05-2010

Kayle's ult CD is fine seriously. Been playing Kayle a heck lot this past month and am loving it. Intervention is practically the only skill that people EXPECT to be useful (though I disagree). If they were to increase it's CD, a lot of people would possibly queue dodge when they see Kayle being used. Sure it gives invulnerability, but it ain't the easiest spell to use and you still can CC them, so I think it's fair.

GNOY

01-05-2010

It already been nerfed, pointless waste of forum space imo.