Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this my fault?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

01-07-2011

ok so i just lost a game, went 2/7/11 as mf. thats not the whole story though. 8 of those 11 assists were stolen by our shen, who preceeded to rage at me for "sucking" when all he did was ks me, never initiate, and used Shadow Dash to run away and leave me to tank them. Is this my fault, or is it shens fault for stealing a majority of my kills? the rest of the team didnt really care, and in compareson i had more assists, and less deaths.

Kajax

01-07-2011

Did you contribute to you team? Did you win? You may find as you play more that in this team game, stats don't hint to your contribution to the team so much as other factors.

See Soraka.

CaptainTrips01

01-07-2011

From the way you're telling it, it sounds more of his fault. You should have asked him to let you take the kills. Seems to me he was just being an *******.

a4mad

01-07-2011

Quote:
Kajax:
Did you contribute to you team? Did you win? You may find as you play more that in this team game, stats don't hint to your contribution to the team so much as other factors.

See Soraka.

i lost, and yes i do know that helping the team is better than stats, and i did try to help as much as i could, but its not very easy without hard CC.