How come the items seem so boring?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kishu

01-05-2010

Is it because I always see the same type of item every game? Will LoL have more items so that there will be multiple builds for champions?

Gandalf 007

01-05-2010

Because Sheen is just that awesome and Wit's End just sucks that much?

Entr0Py

01-05-2010

they need 2 implant Lothar's Edge, that frekin' book that summons warlocks, rework Banshee's Vail so it wont be an standard item for every hero... Nerf Infinity Edge slightly for a same reason, Implant some sort of Mealstorm effect item and this problem will be almost solved :P

Edit: and yes... Sheen is one of the problems also. And make Taimat viable like Battlefury was...

The Feelingless

01-05-2010

aslong as they dont give the lothars invis a boost to movespeed, im down for it, because getting Invis AND movespeed bonus is just over the top

Gandalf 007

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entr0Py View Post
Edit: and yes... Sheen is one of the problems also. And make Taimat viable like Battlefury was...
But don't nerf sheen, or my AP nidalee build is ruined

BarbeqdBrwniez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entr0Py View Post
they need 2 implant Lothar's Edge, that frekin' book that summons warlocks, rework Banshee's Vail so it wont be an standard item for every hero... Nerf Infinity Edge slightly for a same reason, Implant some sort of Mealstorm effect item and this problem will be almost solved :P

Tiamat IS viable like BF was... Which is not very viable...

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

This is a good topic i find that I only use about 4 or 5 item suits give or take a few pieces depending on what im doing but for the most part all the mages get same suit, all the attack dps get the same suit and the tanks get roughly the same suit too.
New class gear might solve that just based on the champion tags or something similiar.

Yi and Ashe for instance i build almost identically but their tags are very different.

Ashe
Assassin, Stun, Slow, Farmer, Carry, Ranged

Master Yi
Fighter, Farmer, Pusher, Haste, Carry, Heal

Based on that their class gear would give them completely different choices aside from both being Carry, so that at least 1 or 2 pieces of the suits could differ as Ashe might pickup an assassin class item and a ranged class item, while yi grabs a fighter class item and a pusher class item.

Though I wouldnt recommend making it any more then a few extra items for the class choices if all items had restrictions might get stupid.

King K Rool

01-05-2010

I would not build Ashe and Yi in the same way what so ever.

Ashe should hit like a truck; a glass truck.

Yi needs some way to keep him self alive in a pile of AoE.

Kishu

01-06-2010

Anyone else have any opinions on this?