Fiddlesticks Jungle Route

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIllIIllII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Fiddles can still solo dragon at 4 quite easily...

Ebonclaw

01-28-2011

I made an Akali page with 20 AP Flat runes.

With either Golem buff, or blue pot, I can easily take Dragon out at level 4 with Rank 2 Drain - in fact, this implies to me that it is entirely possible at level 3, especially if someone from bot recalls to make an early buy, and comes with to provide a little DPS on their way back to lane.

KillerStriker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-30-2011

To those of you taking dragon out at level 4: how are you doing that?

I can engage dragon with 40AP, but even with smite and golem buff, dragon will kill me before I can take out 3/4 of it's life. Is there some kind of trick? Using fear to screw with its attack? Because my fear only seems to mildly annoy dragon. What am I doing wrong here?

Taking out dragon at level 3 seems entirely out of the question, to me.

muusbolla

01-30-2011

I do golem (w/ smite), wolves, wraiths (smite blue), golems, lizard (w/ smite). There is time for 3 casts of smite in there if you time everything perfectly. This will bring you to level 4 if you have the 5% experience mastery.

Your blue buff will run out shortly after you finish red, then you go spend your remaining mana + use red buff to gank. If the gank is successful this should bring you to level 5.

Go back to base to buy/heal and gank again, then golem should have respawned. You will be level 5 if either of the ganks succeeded.

Then do golem -> dragon. This will bring you to level 6.

Now gank with ult.

Then clear the rest of the jungle -> lizard -> gank again.

That's a total of 4 gank timings, don't **** them up! You need to succeed at one of your first 2 ganks to continue getting XP while you are waiting for blue to respawn so you can get Dragon. I would not suggest engaging Dragon until you are level 5.

Smokey

01-31-2011

I do drag at lvl 3 without running smite if you wanna see add Smokey and ill show you in a custom game!

Smokey

01-31-2011

I do blue golem wolves wraiths dragon liz double golem wolves pill than gank

KillerStriker

Senior Recruiter

02-02-2011

Wow, yeah, it really can be done after the current patch! Taking down dragon at level 3 with Fiddlesticks! I certainly believe that he is the only character capable of this feat.

It is really tight, though. Losing a second from not casting a spell at the first available moment would probably lead to your doom.

Dirtydogkbc

10-27-2011

What runes/masteries are you guys taking to solo dragon at level 3? Is it still possible 27th October 2011 (Graves patch)?

Cosythedestroyer

10-27-2011

No it isn't. This thread is before dragon got buffed, it's from January dude.