Fiddlesticks Jungle Route

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JediJay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

I haven't really played Fiddlesticks in a while and heard he changed a lot. What's the best jungle route to take now? I read a guide to do golem, wolves, wraiths, lizard, golems, then dragon, but I always just about die at the dragon at level 4, even if I bring smite. It probably wouldn't be safe at all either if someone walked by. What can I do after level 4? since I can't really gank until 6

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

idk about after this last patch... but before it

Fiddle with lvl 2 drain AND BLUE BUFF could easily ace dragon. If you have less than 25% of your bb left you might want to grab their bb first (maybe gank a lane here to pass the time) so that you'll make it all the way.

The path you have is right, just buy an amp tome and health pot, blue buff, wolves, wraith, red buff, double golum, dragon.

Alex Pan

01-07-2011

Can't solo dragon anymore.

Yagharek

01-07-2011

Just a standard jungle now, return to buy and clear again, hit 6, gank.

mojozhu

01-09-2011

dragon buff with 30 MR. and his attack will have debuff causing burn per second for like 20 hp? Can't solo him anymore without level 3 drain. In another words level 5.

Superdadd

01-10-2011

Yep, need level 5 now, and a blue buff to kill dragon.

I suggest you change your route to:

Blue Buff
Wolves
Red Buff
Wraiths
Golems

(i.e. move red buff up before wraiths). The reason for this is that it's doable, and your smite is ready for red buff, and you want to use it then, not on wraiths.

Mansurji

01-10-2011

you can (and perhaps you should) gank at level 4

i personnaly use flash and exhaust which ease it a lot, spec for mid. You flash in, silence, terror 1 sec, exhaust, drain and kill with the help of your mate.

I like exhaust on fiddle as it keeps your ennemy in your drain/ulti and lower his MR

Jaghut Tyrant

01-28-2011

i just took dragon at lvl 4 in a custom game ... but i died to it's DoT. i might be able to survive it if i was more efficient, but not sure

Brainbug

01-28-2011

I found it very easy to solo dragon at 4 as long as you had blue buff.

Regniwekim

01-28-2011

I've taken dragon at 4 with Fiddle.

What starting items are you taking?'

I usually grab blue pot and health pots.

Blue Pot + Golem lets you keep drain on pretty much continuously.