Madred bloodrazor any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stanleyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Im using warwick and i see in some guides they tell me to get madred bloodrazor is it any good? because i want to get all my other items first then get madred bloodrazor last.

JayceJa

01-05-2010

madreds razor is incredibly good, and against tanks its almost necessary

h4rdcor3

01-07-2010

I think it is one of the most under rated items in the game. It has had a pretty significant nerf when thinking about nashor and dragon, but the % done to champions has gone up to 4% in the last few patches. If a team doesn't get any MR a WW ult will do 24% of a champions health plus normal damage. It is quite expensive and hurts tower pushing ability as the pure dps isn't that great but on a ganker like WW it is great.

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

Mordred on Warwick is godly, the only one who could kill my 2x/x/1x katarina.

Its almost need a nerf D:

JunkRamen

01-07-2010

No, it's a horrible item, that's why all the guides tell you to get it.

/sarcasm

Monad

01-07-2010

You should really work on your sarcasm.

discomatt

01-07-2010

From what I've read, the damage is capped. Against heros and minions, it's 180 magic damage per shot.

In the test realm, they're removing the damage cap on champs and dropping the minion cap to 120 per shot.

Edit - to reach the 180 damage per shot cap, your target must have over 4500 HP.

JayceJa

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 View Post
It is quite expensive and hurts tower pushing ability as the pure dps isn't that great but on a ganker like WW it is great.
it gives 40 damage and 40% attack speed, which unless you already have a very large amount of attack speed, gives more dps than infinities edge against towers, as well as being cheaper

Gaeb

01-08-2010

Keep in mind the bonus magic damage it deals is reduced by their MR.

That said, it is a great item.

Milskidasith

01-10-2010

Madred's Bloodrazor is one of the few things that can beat my (slightly changed) MFing Cho'gath build. As such, I heartily disapprove of it's use against me, but approve in theory.