Nerf Annie >:O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Cow Level

01-06-2010

http://how-to-spell-ridiculous.com/

You're welcome.

Judah the Lion

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Cow Level View Post
THANK YOU!

Also, speaking of Veigar (learning him for an alt.), I consecutively 2 shotted Annie from a bush with Baleful+Primordial 3 times in a row, at lvl 9.

If you want to complain about a "mage" champ, I'd look elsewhere. Annie's not god mode.

Ogami Itto

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Never had a problem facing annie. She is so easy to predict, u see stun you know she has tibbers up soon or has him...why bother, make the plaery lose patience and try to do something. When i play veigar and lane middle against her i wreck poor lil annie. if you play smart, you take annie out with just that alone. l

Number9

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogami Itto View Post
When i play veigar and lane middle against her i wreck poor lil annie. if you play smart, you take annie out with just that alone. l

You had better... because that's your job. Veigar, mage killer, blah blah blah.

Also, Banshee's Veil. If you don't want to die a quick and horrible death in fire, Banshee's Veil. One item. Almost like getting Executioners Calling to completely screw a few champion who rely on their heals. It's bull****.

CaptainSoda

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Cow Level View Post
Thank you for helping the conversation. I appreciate your fine work.

@The people saying Veigar

I would honestly love to see you take out an Annie at lvl 6. I honsetly HIGHLY doubt you actually manage to kill her JUST with a primordial burst + baleful strike.

At lvl 6 Annie in her burst can do about 600 damage I believe, and if less her Q ability has VERY small CD allowing her to go spam happy with it.