Nerf Annie >:O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainSoda

01-05-2010

Nerf Annie >:O

This champion, to me, honestly feels REDICULOUS early game. In most cases, this champion literally is a 4-3-2-1 champion where every spell is spammed the instant it is off cooldown, generally 0 thought is put into actually trying with this champion. I've played as Annie and against Annie in a lot of games- here's what I found about her.

Early Game - No champion can compete really with you, you're honestly just going to annhiarape 1v1, 2v1s will generally be possible also but 3v1 is pushing it. You need to be stun locked, hard, to be stopped.

Mid Game - By now if you haven't gotten a single kill you're the ****tiest player in LoL. Annie now probably has her Rod of Ages built, and will soon have **** tons of AP and hp.

Late Game - You have a teamate (or opponent) who can not only contribute to the team with butt loads of damage, but also from your AoE stun.

Steve Silvestri

01-05-2010

I've played against my friend Kryzen, and being in the same room as me, I heard him thinking. He actually strategically cast spells, and saved for when his passive gave him a stun. You have to regulate your spell usage in order to maximize kills.

gliy

01-05-2010

She has huge bursts and really no sustained dps. Veigar has possibley more burst and a stun as well. Why dont you want to nerf him? Also she has mana problems in team fights.

Delite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Kinda agree.

While I agree that early game she is a powerhouse. She is pretty predictable. It's typically the same, lolninjakillshot with Q. Then once a stunproc is up, set something up and nuke. Rinse and repeat.

Alot of the games laning against Annie just pretty much revolves around whether she has her stun proc up or if she's at 4 stacks. Playing a bit more defensively at that point and wait till she gets bored and goes back to Qkillshotting for moniez.

Just doing that alone usually keeps her in check early game (atleast from my experiences).

Delite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gliy View Post
She has huge bursts and really no sustained dps. Veigar has possibley more burst and a stun as well. Why dont you want to nerf him? Also she has mana problems in team fights.
Think he's more referring to early game. Veigars burst early game is so-so. It consists of what his Q and ultimate? Cause if you're getting hit by his meteor early, then you kinda deserve it ;/

Bregan

01-05-2010

just throwing this out there, but i faced an annie earlier who had banshee's veil, merc treads, void staff, and frozen heart consistently destroying my team. no ap page either, she had less than 100 ap the whole game. i was baffled. i was eve pushing 150mr with 200+ ap and she still out fought me. i had lichbane too. i was baffled.

Cpspindel

01-05-2010

The 3-spell stun is both good and bad. Good because it comes to her naturally and often- but bad because she can't stun immediately. I do not find her OP at all- indeed, I don't find many heroes OP!

Delite

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
just throwing this out there, but i faced an annie earlier who had banshee's veil, merc treads, void staff, and frozen heart consistently destroying my team. no ap page either, she had less than 100 ap the whole game. i was baffled. i was eve pushing 150mr with 200+ ap and she still out fought me. i had lichbane too. i was baffled.
She isn't really a champion that depends on AP that much. Her burst from her 3 abilities are usually enough for her to get by especially in team fights. Granted I'm not saying she doesn't need any, but she doesn't need to stack it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpspindel View Post
but bad because she can't stun immediately
Get your charges at the fountain before you go back to your lane with incinerate / molten shield spam.

GNOY

01-05-2010

I give this 0/10. Not original, not fun, bad argumentation. Try l2p before posting.

mermin

01-05-2010

annie rapes a bit too hard imo
i remember i got 3 shot twice as ryze after i rushed cata... yea
she definitely sets the bar high for the other casters