Deathborn Empire - Fun Clan to have fun with nice People

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekronata

01-07-2011

Welcome to our Advertising Post . Since you made it so far already you might want to know a few things about us (or not).
I also want to apologize for my spelling, will get cleaned later :P

Limited additional Search (of us for us):

At the moment, we are also searching for people, able to do work in the Clan (to spread the workload and keep the Clan going):

• "Community Managers" (aka Commanders) to help recruit and help new (and old) Members inside the Clan.
  • Webcoders (HTML, CSS and possible PHP) to help finishing features for the Clan Forum.
  • Designers (for Graphics like Awards inside the Forum).

About Deathborn Empire Clan:

• We mostly play for enjoyment and have a good time, but this doesn't mean we don't have good players.
  • We are a Multigame Clan, this means you can also play other Games with us such as CoD4 in our own Server.
  • We are also international, but you are required to be able to speak English (I guess, everyone reading this, passed :P)
  • We have a 512 Slot Team Speak 3 Server (public) - 420 Slots reserved for Members
  • We have our own Forum, and also our own Domain with no Advertising in it (Its based on Donations)
  • We have a Tournament System integrated in our Forum (also not really used at this moment)
  • We also have other Events from time to time
  • We have Award / Rank Systems in our Forum (I won't lie, it is not 100% ready yet)
  • We will also have special LoL Addons in our Forum (which will make writing tutorials more easy - Someone just has to fill the data in)
  • Many of us use X-Fire (it's not a must have, but would be nice)
  • Free Image Host on Forum (so you can share your Screenshots and such easy)
  • Free Clan E-Mail Address
  • We won't advertise ourself by saying a Membercount, thats just highly theoretical (like a few Clans here, advertising with 80 Members :P), but not really active .
  • At the main times, around 20-35 People are online (for LoL)
  • We won't eat you if you have questions or suggestions
  • We accept female players as equal.
  • If you want to play other Games with us too, we can set up Servers for most Games (in USA and Germany)
  • We don't want to sell you premium Accounts on our Forum, since there is no reason to artificial cripple our Members Accounts.
  • We have a legal vBulletin 4 License.
  • We are open to suggestions.
  • We have a Minecraft Server (512 Slots).

Requirements

• You should be a nice person
  • You should be able to accept advice, that other people might give you .
  • You should be able to speak / read / write English (I know mine isn't the best, but my excuse is I am German, and still live in Germany :P - Most people in DE are from USA / Canada)
  • You have to accept, that not everyone of us plays super extreme competitive (some actually play LoL to have fun gaming)
  • You have to be at least half way mature ( Don't be childish )
  • Age doesn't say anything, so we just look, who fits to us, and who not
  • Account on North American Servers
  • We recommend to use X-Fire, because the ingame Chatroom is bugged by now too often (special when it splits people, so you don't see everyone)
  • You should understand, that you also have to do a bit yourself (inviting people yourself and such, and not just sit there and wait till other people do everything for you)
  • You should not stalk our female members or similar (that should be normally the normal case ....)

How to Join us?
There are several ways, you can join us, thats why I will list them down here. Just select the way you prefer to join us, or to try us out .

• Go to our Forum (http://deathborn-empire.de) and register yourself an Account there. After you confirmed your E-Mail Address, pls follow the Instructions the Forum is giving you (under the Main menu, it will explain you Step by Step what to do, so we know your not one of these Advertising Bots, always trying to register at our Forum).
    We will take care of your Application, normally in less then 12 hours. If you could please put myself ( Nekronata Raeven ) or [DE] Tinsen as a referral so it can help us know where the application came from .
    - If you don't get an Activation E-Mail (happens sometime), use one of the other Methods, or post here.
    - You can post in "Request to Join" Forum Section, now without activating your Mail.
  • Feel free to join our Team Speak 3 Server, and see if someone is up for a game (or more)
    IP: deathborn-empire.de
    Port: 9987
  • Contact us in X-Fire (http://www.xfire.com/communities/deathborn/), just ask people in the higher Ranks, they can tell you who to ask (and is online atm) - Or just add me there (Nekronata), my PC is normally online all the time, so I can read you, as soon I have time.
    (When you join our X-Fire Group, you have to restart your X-Fire Tool (after you got accepted), so the Group will show up in your X-Fire)
  • Contact us Ingame:
    1st way: In our Channel: Deathborn Empire
    2nd way: One of our Members (List only contains people, who want to be in this List! - so will grow later, when I find the time to ask them)
    • Nekronata
    • Tinsen
    • Mamaaaae
    • Clanica
    • Forgot Keyboard
    • Noramia
    • Zod2

If I have forgotten something, just tell me . Happy gaming to all and thanks for taking the time to read all this.

Alternative Domains (for Forum and our Team Speak 3):
deathborn-empire.com
deathborn-empire.de
deathborn-empire.eu
deathborn-empire.info
deathborn-empire.net
deathborn-empire.org
degaming.net
degaming.eu

sachiko

01-07-2011

Bump ^.^

Kronos Heaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

Bump* Also add me ingame ^^ Im Kronos Heaven

Nekronata

01-08-2011

Bump, and it goes up

Nekronata

01-08-2011

bumpidibump

paracheck

01-08-2011

5#! BuMp

Nekronata

01-09-2011

thx

mintyfresh123

01-09-2011

things go "BUMP" in the night :P..........bump bump

Hornet

01-09-2011

Aint gettin' no validation email from yo' site.

Nekronata

01-09-2011

uhm sorry, that happens from time to time for some odd reasons, just tell me what your account name is, and i'll activate it manual.

//edit: nvm, I assume the account on our forum is the one with the same Nick you have here - its activated - Welcome to the Clan