Combiner for Runes???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadrieal

01-05-2010

My question is what is the formulas, for combining runes? How do you know which ones you are going to get and is it worth to combine them?????

Vertanius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

2 of the same rank make a random one of the same rank. 5 of a rank 1/2 make 1 random rank 2/3. (5 make one rank higher)

Kelin

01-05-2010

It's not worth it, unless you have some tier 2 runes from a previous life time.

Wasted a lot in that combiner *cries*

Raiqualar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2010

It's more of a risk, it is the cheapest way to get some t3 runes but you're usually not gonna get the one you want, however combining is the only way to get tier 3 runes when you aren't high enough lvl.

Basilisk9466

01-05-2010

When I want to upgrade my runes, I'll get the cheapest ones of that tier available and throw them in. Probably won't be what you want, but hey, gives you a bit of variety. And 75 IP for a random tier 2 rune isn't horrible.

Bodknocks

Recruiter

01-05-2010

It's totally worth it if you have Tier 1 or 2 runes. Once you hit level 20 though you should combine to upgrade all your runes to Tier 3, and then combine the useless ones in hopes of getting something you need, until you have all the Tier 3 runes you need. After you've done this, the combiner is pretty pointless.