5 in-game hud suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

01-07-2011

1.when im at an enemy turret and a champion with a snare ability runs up i turn to run but they snare me then i auto-attack unintentionally and the turret targets me.

2.the minimap gets me killed if i right click it by accident so let us move to under it instead of where ever i clicked the minimap.

3.my allies portraits mess up my casting so let us cast under them the minimap also causes my abilities to miss (an enemy champion runs under my minimap i follow with my mouse and cast but oops i was over the top left of the minimap so i cast towards the top left of the map instead of bottom right and they get away)

4.the score at the top right, my inventory at the bottom left, and my healthbar at the bottom middle all prevent me from casting in those directions let us cast under them.

5.if i target an enemy and it dies i stop moving. dota had the same thing but they patched it so the command would change from attack to move, not stop.

BlobPower

01-07-2011

1:
I would prefer something more general, like:
If you are in range on an enemy tower that is not shooting on you, you won't auto attack enemy champs. Right clicking and whatnot still possible of course.

2:
I use it intentionally to escape towards the own nexus for example. If this would be done, it would need to be setting.

3 and 4:
Do you know you can make the UI elements smaller and remove the wall at bottom of the screen or what it is called?

5:
I think you just habe to be used to it. Again, if it's done, it should be a setting.

Reconsul

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
1.when im at an enemy turret and a champion with a snare ability runs up i turn to run but they snare me then i auto-attack unintentionally and the turret targets me.

2.the minimap gets me killed if i right click it by accident so let us move to under it instead of where ever i clicked the minimap.

3.my allies portraits mess up my casting so let us cast under them the minimap also causes my abilities to miss (an enemy champion runs under my minimap i follow with my mouse and cast but oops i was over the top left of the minimap so i cast towards the top left of the map instead of bottom right and they get away)

4.the score at the top right, my inventory at the bottom left, and my healthbar at the bottom middle all prevent me from casting in those directions let us cast under them.

5.if i target an enemy and it dies i stop moving. dota had the same thing but they patched it so the command would change from attack to move, not stop.
bump

salihe

03-01-2011

I've been hiding in a bush from a group of enemies, only to be discovered when I start auto-attacking, so I can agree with that point. The rest of them, though, could easily be solved simply by unlocking the map. I don't understand how people play with like that, with a locked-in-place map. It seems like it'd prevent anyone from being even a decent player, voluntarily limiting their own field of vision like that.

showerhead

03-04-2011

@salihe - If you're in a bush and suddenly start auto attacking minions, its because the enemy can see you, that's a good hint that you should gtfo asap.

@op - I don't agree with some of these suggestions. Most of us use the map to travel long distances, or use the allies health bars and portraits to cast heals or quick view an ally. As for stop auto attacking when snared, sometimes this is good, but what if that one auto attack cost you a kill while chasing? It's got its weaknesses, but its got it's strengths too. If you're quick and know the snare is coming, which you should know if your opponent can, then you should be able to quickly click on the field to stop any auto attack, or click the stop attack button. I can't remember what that is, because I never use it. What would be better for you is a key to hold while clicking over these items, however that has been suggested many times before, and to the best of my knowledge nothing has come of it yet.

Panickless

03-04-2011

There are times when I just sit in my room and pray that the friends will arrive. But here I am.

I guess I'll listen to Justin Bieber and just masturbate furiously.

To be honest, this is not my account. I would hate for him to be banned over something this stupid.

TheGenericHero

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panickless View Post
There are times when I just sit in my room and pray that the friends will arrive. But here I am.

I guess I'll listen to Justin Bieber and just masturbate furiously.
You and me both, buddy

samiamorwas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by panickless View Post
there are times when i just sit in my room and pray that the friends will arrive. But here i am.

I guess i'll listen to justin bieber and just masturbate furiously.

To be honest, this is not my account. I would hate for him to be banned over something this stupid.
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa