Foolproof Guide to Caitlyn - unbeatable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLFAILWTFBBQ

01-07-2011

From what i have seen, her ult is great late game. although i have no experience as her, my team lost solely because she carried. Apparently she is hard to play as and is not very good, but i beg to differ

greenerpastures

01-07-2011

at least heimer had like two periods where he was OP as **** and legitimately terrifying. the reason heimer is not scary now is because A) he was heavily and probably overnerfed, B) everyone played heimer in every game for two months and had to learn how to counter him...and since his mechanics are the same, everyone can just destroy him

Mambazo

01-07-2011

She brings literally nothing to the table compared to ashe.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

Udyr feels sad

DoomManufact

01-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Pan View Post
Udyr feels sad
why? If I could touch myself as several different animals, I would be pretty **** happy

beYAWNce Stoles

01-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
She brings literally nothing to the table compared to ashe.
Cait has her uses just like ashe.

Cait can bait people into a bush with a cupcake and basically just setup to auto shot the piss out of 'em...ashe cannot. Cait can Q harass...ashe volley harasses. Cait can escape, ashe cannot w/o the use of her ult (even with the snare going, u are not getting away if someone is on you as ashe w/o help.) Cait's R, once it is fixed and hits for the amt it should be hitting for (my prime example is me with 1000+ dmging R with 50% arp hitting Ryze for 399 crit...uh say wha?) will be very useful to snag runners as Ashe is great in initiating the team fight.

both have uses, just different.

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

THIS WORKS!!! this works just MAGNIFICENTLY GOOD!! if i could i'd get u a beer for that OP

AreYouReady2Die

01-07-2011

Manamune, boots 3, zeal, IE, Phantom Dancer, bloodthirster/executioner, frozen mallet works okay with exhaust flash for a double flash escape/chase, decent enough (sell manamune for last whisper/another PD/ Cleaver sometimes) manamune let's her spam harrass hard for kills early on.

Subpar compared to most though it helps to auto attacking from brush passive with flash for hitting champs with 8 hit proc.

Beelzebubxv

01-07-2011

When Cassiopeia was free I would pick her and then select my actual champion before I was auto locked in xD

PineapplePine

01-08-2011

Bumped!!

I'm almost there, only a few hundred more IP and I can do it. Definitely doing it!!!

I rather have no Caitlyn than a bad Caitlyn on my team even if there is a chance for a good Caitlyn. The probably of a good one is too low. =P