Riot, we need a duck.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cthulu Almighty

07-16-2011

I need feedback on my champion's final draft, so please come and see it for yourselves, bring people, feedback, and vote on my poll. Here is the latest link:http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=974679
Also to the Duck idea, that may just be better as a comical skin on a currently existing champion, but nice post anyways.

Sephliquael

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaHorizon View Post
I think your logic is flawed. No champion is better than a duck.

Oh, and yes, I'm back.
Quack! ^^

Pyropheonix

Recruiter

07-17-2011

Aflak?

TehUberTubez

07-17-2011

This is the best idea I've ever heard.

HarlequinReaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!! Duck!!!

iOzworth

07-20-2011

Upvoted to 1500, I support the duck :>

JcKwan

07-20-2011

duck dodgers? have skills that scale with dodge?

chrispykreams

07-24-2011

Quote:
Q) Duck Tape: Removes all debuffs from target champion and heals them for 150/200/250/300/350 (+ 0.8 scaling AP) of their health, since duck tape can fix anything. 15 second cooldown. If used on an enemy, this slows them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and decreases attack speed by 25/30/35/40/50% for the duration(Posted by Saldean)
Quote:
W) mega quack: (active) loud quack that stuns all nearby enemies (passive) attacks cause enemies to bleed per second
enemies that are bleeding are damaged more per second
Quote:
E) duck spear: skillshot. swiftly shoots himself beak first in the direction of choice. slowing the first champion it hits and causing the champion to bleed per second. if missed aflac is dizzy/tired slowing his movement
enemies that are bleeding have 50% chance to get critical or a 50% chance to get true damage
Quote:
R) spread my wings *****: aflac flys becoming range and increasing attack speed shooting his deadly feathers causing enemies bleed per second, stacks upon every attack.
i dont know a good passive, yet..

Malgorin

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispykreams View Post
i dont know a good passive, yet..
bad idea's are still bad