Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low summoner lvl jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmaonade200

01-06-2011

Quote:
SevenAteNine:
you can jungle if you want but you need to do a few rounds of small creeps
also some heroes are viable jungle in the 10's
Nunu, Shaco, probably Warwick can take down blue buff golem at low level

This, I have some success jungling as Nunu at my level right now (lvl24) but I've been jungling with him for a few levels.

But with low level jungling, it does take quite a bit of speed away from your jungling. For example, without the experience mastery points, i am unable to get to level from the blue buff alone, so i kill the wolf camp slower, and therefore just slowing down my whole jungling route.

Akali is possible also if you have at least 10 AP from runes and improved ignite, but you will be very slow since you can only take the mini golems, wraiths, and wolves in your first run, you'd have to finish these, blue pill, THEN do the blue buff.

Addison16

01-06-2011

Quote:
lmaonade200:
This, I have some success jungling as Nunu at my level right now (lvl24) but I've been jungling with him for a few levels.

But with low level jungling, it does take quite a bit of speed away from your jungling. For example, without the experience mastery points, i am unable to get to level from the blue buff alone, so i kill the wolf camp slower, and therefore just slowing down my whole jungling route.

Akali is possible also if you have at least 10 AP from runes and improved ignite, but you will be very slow since you can only take the mini golems, wraiths, and wolves in your first run, you'd have to finish these, blue pill, THEN do the blue buff.

The smaller minions spawn before golem and lizard, so when they spawn hit the head wolf 2-3 times then eat it and run to golem. You should get there before it spawns with almost no health gone. Trick of the trade

lmaonade200

01-06-2011

Quote:
Addison16:
The smaller minions spawn before golem and lizard, so when they spawn hit the head wolf 2-3 times then eat it and run to golem. You should get there before it spawns with almost no health gone. Trick of the trade

oooo never though of that ;D thank you very much!

ChanceDriven

01-07-2011

Quote:
lmaonade200:
oooo never though of that ;D thank you very much!

Also you SHOULD grab those exp masteries. It keeps you leveling a lot faster since the lag compounds.

Mikeeey15

01-07-2011

i tried Jungle Olaf at around level 13, it worked but he was pretty weak

Warwick, Fiddlesticks and Nunu all can easily Jungle at that level tho