Low summoner lvl jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pikabrian7

01-06-2011

hey sorry for double post,, i just lost the other post and idk how to find it cuz my search thing isnt working...

but anyways straight to the point..

I was told that I shouldn't be a jungler until im in my lvl 20s for the masteries and rune advantages... is this true?

right now im lvl 14..

i tried doing it and it failed...

Kaolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Yhea, actually its kind of true, but ww is able to do it by using a cloth armor and 5health potions, but i have to tell you its pretty slow. If you had the proper runes and masteries you could jungle with any champ in the game xD

Burbinator

01-06-2011

Without runes and masteries, there are not many champions that can jungle successfully. Even then, if you cannot jungle QUICKLY it's of dubious worth to your team. If you can't jungle quickly, then you won't have a level advantage on duo lanes and you can't spend too much time on ganking or be even more outleveled. So the only advantage your team gets then is another solo lane, however if its not a strong champ that can deal with harass in a 1v2, you're probably gimping your team by too much.

I think it would be possible with warwick, fiddles, shaco, udyr still among other champs. Ask for some help when you do blue, make sure they're out of xp range when you smite though. It'll be harder, but OTOH people will be more likely to overextend and push their lanes for easy ganks so it might be worth it still.

Forty Bass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

pretty much only warwick and fiddle can jungle well at lower levels. nunu can also do it. but not sure about any other champs.

Smellis

01-06-2011

Well to make it clear.

runes/masteries are necessary for champions that are "unconventional". Such as jax/xin/shaco/udyr etc etc. They all lack the kind of self healing/damage that gets them through the jungle in a timely fashion that allows for ganks and thus the entire point of having a jungler. But even on the natural junglers, runes/masteries are just gonna speed it up so you should be looking into making a jungler rune page.

If you really wanna jungle pre lvl 30, get warwick. His passive allows him to jungle at a pretty decent speed and not have to recall until he wants to. Chogath is another decent jungler that is pretty rare to see.

LoveYuRi

01-06-2011

i have to agree. One time, my runes were messed up because i was using tryn then i 4got to switch, soo my eve idnt have any Hp, mrpen n all those other stuff to help her jungle.

i only had 18% critl -.- and i almost died in the jungle. (BTW, im a lvl 30), soo you can see how much runes can affect your jungling.

(jungling as eve.)

You shouldnt jungle until 30 imo because as lvl 2x, you still dont have a full rune page unless you havent bought any charactes and just saved up for runes.

SevenAteNine

01-06-2011

you can jungle if you want but you need to do a few rounds of small creeps
also some heroes are viable jungle in the 10's
Nunu, Shaco, probably Warwick can take down blue buff golem at low level

ChanceDriven

01-06-2011

Don't run shaco... He sucks pre-level 30, though it might have just been me :P WW will not let you down, also level 20 you should be able to jungle most anyone who can jungle, because you should only be off a few percent from anything.

Pigsfoot

01-06-2011

Fiddle can be very succesfull jungling low lvl. I can keep up with people in duo lanes easily and its easy ganks

Addison16

01-06-2011

go nunu and start at the two smaller golems. He should be able to jungle decently even without runes. You would have all the defensive masteries you need.........you might even be able to get the larger golem, though it would be cutting it close.