Game Start comment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwag

Adjudicator

07-15-2009

I played a few bot practice games this weekend and i realized... I already knew which hero/skills/runes i was going to pick. and picked them within 10 seconds. And was sitting around for over a minute waiting for the game to start. Kinda reminded me of Random Draft from dota where if a person picks it still waits the 20 seconds. Can we make the games start once everyone picks? I find that there is enough time before creeps spawn to talk strategy.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

07-15-2009

I was thinking a ready button could be in line for this.

Sarusta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
I was thinking a ready button could be in line for this.
Actually the ready button could be a great idea. Sometimes (most times) the loading time is too long, everyone's already ready. But sometimes if you're trying to get your team in Vent there's not enough time...

Maybe extend the time and add the ready button, so that it gives the teams more time to plan out a strategy, and actually discuss amongst one another before entering battle. Also having the chatroom up during Champ/SS/Rune picking would be nice.

micha

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Ready Button is always linked to:

Quote:
xyz READY UP!!!!!! READY!!!!! ZoMGROFLLOL READY UP!!!!!!!
Flames. I'm totally ok with the 1:30 wait time, only place where its annoying is when you are playing with 1-2 friends or trying something out with Bots, there a option like instant start would be great.

Eithyr

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

For Bots: Yes.

BOTS NEED SOME COMPASSION GUYS! TEY HAF FEELINGZ 2 U NOE!