Fighting a good twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilovenuggets

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenanii View Post
Mind telling me how you manage to gank a twitch in stealth? If your team can avoid being ganked by twitch 100% of the time, what prevents twitch from playing carefully and avoid every single gank you try to pull off?

Your second tip: That might work once, maybe twice if your opponents are slow. But after that they will learn, and expect it. Before teamfights twitch will just scout the forest behind his team, and then his team will come and gank your sorry ass 5v1.
Get an oracle and when you do see him in lane, leave the jungle and try and anticipate where he will be going, or will he be in lane to farm. This takes place at around mid game, where twitch isnt that OP yet, since he still lacks the items. You cant expect him to be ganking the whole game and be lacking in farm.
Next, on the 2nd qns, I was only suggesting going from the back, but as u know, warwicks ulti has quite a big range, and so during teamfight, just save ur ulti for twitch and when he do appear, quickly ulti to him and that will stop twitch from doing much, and this can be done even if you went from the front. And like u mention "That might work once, maybe twice if your opponents are slow", in LOL, every big fight is important, and losing one might just cost you the game, less say 2, since your gonna lose at least 1 inhibitor, or the baron buff, and that is quite hard to bounce back on.

Vichar

01-11-2010

Your counters are not practical for most people. Twitch is hard to counter because you have to be able to convince your entire team to change their behavior just for Twitch. I keep using my Jedi mind powers on my team but they keep running into the Twitch grinder anyway.

Heck, I can't even get one teammate to switch lanes most of the time when they are feeding Twitch. Why would they coordinate with me to shut him down?

Oh, before you say something about premades, when I roll with a 5 premade I just tell them in Vent what I want. We don't really have a problem with Twitch unless a Kayle is on their team, too.

Grake

01-11-2010

Twitch-bashing thread number 923 i'm sure.

Riot. Is. Aware. Of. It.

Minor nerfing is occuring next patch, and will likely happen the coming patch after that for a final balancing. Quit complaining.