[Suggest] Big McTank (early concept stage)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big McLarge Huge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-05-2010

Ok if any of you have played Blaster Master for the NES you will have an idea of what a 4 wheeled tank should look like. Well here is my idea.. Of making a awesome rude grungy version for a LoL champion. We want something similar to the visual of the Blaster Master tank but I want it to have a bit of Mad Max flavor.
And have these huge just rude looking diesel pipes sticking out of it. Producing a big trail of smog around him. So without further hippy hop. Here are the ideas so far. For right now we will just call him McTank till someone suggests or I think of an awesome name.

implosion Shot
Deals 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260
AP .5
Fires an implosion shot into the ground after 1.5 sec it implodes drawing nearby units into.
300 Diameter implosion
Zilean bomb cast range
Thinking something like a black sort of explosion looking effect. Basically it'd pop out this black sphere that suck in quickly and at the same moment pulling champions and minions into it.

Road Rage
Reduce the effect of snares by
40%/55%/70%/85%/100%
Targets near tank while the tank is moving take near them
10/12/14/16/18% of movement speed as damage per second
AP .2
Basically I want the tank to pop out huge spikes all over the wheels. Thus the concept of him having traction. And shred up nearby champions. Maybe a little bit of blood effect while he passes near champs.

Lock on turrent / explosive fire
50% / 55% / 60% / 65% / 70% of McTanks damage as AE dmg in a 300 Diameter explosions
2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 sec duration toggle 8sec CD

Essentially I want the cannon on the tank to fire independently and lock onto the target selected. While dealing reduced dmg but AE dmg. The player will still be able to move the tank freely while firing at the selected target.

Kinetic Shield:
Places a immobile 500/550/600 diameter shield (should look like a light transparent green or red spherical shield depending on if its friendly or hostile)
reduces all friendly dmg taken by 10% / 17.5% / 25%
McTank getting Dble the effect.
Passive effect: every % of Dmg taken gives McTank up to a 10% / 12.5% / 15% movement speed bonus to movement speed lasting up to 5 seconds.

Character Passive:
Smog cloud: Mctanks engine produces a exhaust trail making himself and champions in the smog harder to hit. Gives champions in smog a 2.5/5/7.5/10 bonus to dodge attacks

Gameplay experience: Essentially I want this guy to shoot his implosive shot.. Pop on Road Rage and rip around a cluster of opponents while gunning them down with his Lock'on turret.

Issues I'm worry about:
100% snare ignore to strong?,
Firing while moving to strong?,
The passive on Kinetic shield even need to be there?
To many AE skills?
To much synergy with movement spd buffs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hand of Might

01-05-2010

I like!

Conditions for Riot to implement: He must be voiced by Kurt Russel

Also, I think the 'implosion shot' should be modified to be more fitting with the champion. I mean, a tank like this has a huge ****ing shell, right? You should make the shot be a crater maker instead, and give it knockup instead of a 'pulling' effect. That would be legit. Long cooldown, to make it fair.