lets discuss runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badcookie

01-05-2010

so... ive debated what runes to stack for optimum performance and most cost effective. at first i wanted attack speed, but then i noticed that crit chance was probably better since the speed bonus easrly game isnt very noticible (you get what, maybe one extra hit?)

since i play a variety of champs i wanted runes that would be all around beneficial, tho for my second page i will probably spec a melee only page.

as it stand i play heimer ashe sivir and teemo and i have tier three mana, crit %, and armor. i like to be effective early game and thought that the full out armor seals made the best choice rather than the progressive ones (tho i realise at lvl 11 i out lvl them, but by them). i chose straight out mana because i dont see that the glyphs for mana regen offer that much benefit early game (Im all about the early game you will notice) this is debateable and i am open to arguments otherwise.

finally i have the mark and quintessence crit % (rather than attk speed). i chose these runes because respectivley they represent the best of each category (rather than taking the lesser beneficial crit runes in the other categories.

maybe tho i am wrong and shoudl stack all crit %? let me know what your thoughts are on runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badcookie

01-05-2010

my god i need to edit my posts...