Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lets discuss runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badcookie

01-05-2010

so... ive debated what runes to stack for optimum performance and most cost effective. at first i wanted attack speed, but then i noticed that crit chance was probably better since the speed bonus easrly game isnt very noticible (you get what, maybe one extra hit?)

since i play a variety of champs i wanted runes that would be all around beneficial, tho for my second page i will probably spec a melee only page.

as it stand i play heimer ashe sivir and teemo and i have tier three mana, crit %, and armor. i like to be effective early game and thought that the full out armor seals made the best choice rather than the progressive ones (tho i realise at lvl 11 i out lvl them, but by them). i chose straight out mana because i dont see that the glyphs for mana regen offer that much benefit early game (Im all about the early game you will notice) this is debateable and i am open to arguments otherwise.

finally i have the mark and quintessence crit % (rather than attk speed). i chose these runes because respectivley they represent the best of each category (rather than taking the lesser beneficial crit runes in the other categories.

maybe tho i am wrong and shoudl stack all crit %? let me know what your thoughts are on runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badcookie

01-05-2010

my god i need to edit my posts...