Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

rylais on karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-08-2010

in most games, i find people rocking between 60 and 90 MR. I get sorc boots and if they are skilled enough to get through my wall without getting hit by it, I drop wall right on their face so theyre forced to eat it. apart from that, I usually go rod of ages and now i'm trying rylai's scepter as my second item before getting archangels (I tend to go high mana/mana regen for more defile). After that, I go zhonya's, but the game is already over by the time im almost done with archangels.

I'm not too sure how I feel about rylais. before, I used my WoP as an initiator rather than a deterrant, landing it on their face so I can defile dance with them while spamming landmine. maybe if I get rylai's scepter, I should get abyssal or something and use WoP a different way.

and I go lots of hp because I am always afraid of stealth ganks and fed yi's (typically theres always a fed yi on the other team and I'm typically the only person who could stop him, even if it means I die...post mortem ult ftw)

and I'm pretty sure I'm midrange elo...lv21 with 2 more losses than wins...never seemed to get good with kassadin =p