Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion - mini-map and scoreboard champion icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chex

08-11-2009

Problem 1:
Creep dots on the mini-map (red/green) are on top of the champion icons. Seeing champion icons is much more important so it should really be on top of everything else on the mini-map.

Problem 2:
Champion's icons are very blurry and it is often difficult to recognize champions on the mini-map. Also champion portraits on the scoreboard and the final battle report (victory/defeat screen) are also often very blurry/smudgy (difficult to distinguish).
One (very cool) way to solve this would be to introduce hero symbols instead of portraits (portraits are fine on the summoner's profile page though)

I attached a mini-map screen shot to illustrate what I mean.

There is a standard cryo icon on the mini-map and a symbolic one, also there is a symbolic soraka icon.
Now, I am a complete amateur at making graphics so they look crappy, but I just made them to illustrate what I mean not to suggest these icons in particular.

Note: I am running the game in 1680x1050