Need help with Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burbero

01-05-2010

hello guys

my english is very bad so try to understand me

im plaing mundo and i got some questions

all guide i read say to rune it with armor penetration but magic or psycal?

Mundo do mele dmg or ap?

wich is your best tested treee? someone say 9 0 21 but i need to know where u spent that points.

I like it very much, i played with boots +5 and i found him inarrestable, i always hit lvl 18 very fast hope i can rune it with high rune

so wich your rune setup?

tnx

Burbero

01-05-2010

noone can help?

Ephemerality

01-05-2010

Since no one else is helping then I will. Buying penetration runes totally depends on how you want to play. If you want to use your damage increase skill combined with some mad attack speed then you're better off using some phys attack or phys penetration runes but if you're wanting to spam your immolation/rot and your cleaver then you should go magic penetration runes. I think he should be played as 9 0 21 but more so 21 0 9 because that's just how I play most heroes and I just thinik it's a great mastery tree for many heroes.

daNNux

01-05-2010

Crit %/damage is also good on him depending on playstyle.

Crit Mundo is a viable choise IMO.

Starks Fervour
2-3 Avarice Blades
Boots
Warmogs

Is a good EQ setup, resonable Attackspeed, High Critchanse and decent survivability/mobility is good.

With lvl 4-5 in Masochism you can start to oneshot minions and youll make alot of crits for ~500 damage.

Replace Avarice Blades as the game goes on, with more damage/crit items.

Its a very different playstyle from HP Mundo but its alot more fun to play IMO.

Masteries could be either 21/9/0 or 9/21/0 depending on playstyle/runes

Burbero

01-05-2010

2 replay 2 different answers :P

why and what masteries u are taking guys?

9 0 21 wich masteries?
21 9 0 wich ?
9 21 0 wich?

i usualy like to play mundo in start tring to lend more dmg possible with cleavers on other heros and usualy it work fine, but in middle game i cant kil noone with cleavers i have to mele him and i dont have life leach items so the only 2 option i have Or crit Mundo or crit/hp.

Burbero

01-05-2010

so?

daNNux

01-05-2010

Crit Mundo makes you really strong in early-mid game. Max masochism first and get some early kills, use those kills to buy tankier items like warmogs and atmas impaler. Starks Fervour or Phantom Dancer are also 2 very good items.

Crit Mundo

Mostly crit% runes, Crit damage for quints

1. Dorans shield + Hp pot
2. Avarice Blade (for more dps) or start building Warmogs
3. Warmogs
4. Boots
5. Atmas (armour, Crit and damage) all good
6. Starks Fervour, Phantom Dancer

Attackspeed can go before Atmas if you are doing good.

With maxed Masochism youll have ~200 melee damage, +cleaver +burning agony.

If focused alot get Thornmail/Negatron Cloak instead of Atmas.

Masteries

21 offence: get 4% more damage
21 defence get 5% less damage
9 offence critchanse/damage
9 defence 3 MR, 1Armour, Dodge +run faster when dodging.

Burbero

01-05-2010

tnx!

more info?

FFDeek

01-05-2010

Mundo is the BEST hero early game! Capitalize on that.

Buy yourself an elixir of fortitude and 5 heal pots. Convince a teamate to do lizard with you. Doesnt matter if you get it or not. Have rally / ignite. Go from lizard to wolves or golem by yourself and kill them. You will chew thru 3 pots doing this but you will be lvl 2 while the people you lane against are still 1. Then go to your lane from river and gank the squishyiest hero there. Cleaver + Masachism will destroy them and they will be like WTF was that. Also a teamates help is recommended.

Items to buy :
zeal
enh1 boots
giants belt
enh 3 boots
constant refill on fort elixirs
make warmogs
upgrade zeal to phantom dancer
get gaurdians angle
fisnish it off with ex call
and infity edge

this is best mundo hands down

you will carry your team to victory before 20 mins in assuming your teamates arent bad

zbugg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbero View Post
hello guys

my english is very bad so try to understand me

im plaing mundo and i got some questions

all guide i read say to rune it with armor penetration but magic or psycal?

Mundo do mele dmg or ap?

wich is your best tested treee? someone say 9 0 21 but i need to know where u spent that points.

I like it very much, i played with boots +5 and i found him inarrestable, i always hit lvl 18 very fast hope i can rune it with high rune

so wich your rune setup?

tnx
1) good question...i belive it's physical..depending of what spell u use
2) mundo is mele damage..only AP he can use is on burning agony ( the less used spell on mundo)
3)the guy who went 9 0 21 went for an cooldown reduction mundo with -3% cooldown in red part of tree and -6% cooldown in utility part....that is if u want to do a cooldown mundo...good for spaming Infected Cleaver and Sadism ( in that case, you should get max cooldown reduction with runes)
4) +5 boots? that's like boots of mobility? good when running combat place to another, useless in combat....i sugest boots of swiftness for chasing or running away
5) rune setup: depends of what kind of mundo u wana build...hp mundo(tank) to be godlike when u use Sadism or cooldown mundo to spam cleave and if u reach -80% cooldown u have permanently Sadism or u can have a balanced mundo, means u go for attack in marks, hp in seals and -%cooldown in glyphs and w/e u want in quickness

items i suggest:
(mobility is viable for mundo)

tank:
1) Boots of speed + hp potion ( it costs less than doran shield, giving u more potions, being able to stay in field until lvl 6 so u can get sadism and u no longer need potions)
2) boots of swiftness from boots of speed(great for chasing or running away)
3) warmogs
4) ice mallet
5) atama
6) Soul Shroud or zeal---then--->phantom dancer

cooldown mundo:
1) boots of speed + hp potions
2) boots of swiftness from boots of speed
3) Soul Shroud (580 hp and -15%cd aura)
4) stinger ( -10% cd and +20% attack speed)
5) stinger into Nashor's Tooth ( -20% cd + 30% attack speed)
6) warmogs

gives you a total of arrund -35% cd....and if u have mastey points in cd u can reach the cap of 40%

i sugest cooldown mundo in games were u get feeded alot..else ull spend alot of time with low hp..making ur mundo an easy target...in the same time, u have fast spamable Infected Cleave

btw the best way to get mundo spells is:
  1. Infected Cleaver
  2. Masochism
  3. Infected Cleaver
  4. Masochism
  5. Infected Cleaver
  6. Sadism
  7. Infected Cleaver
  8. Masochism
  9. Infected Cleaver
  10. Masochism
  11. Sadism
  12. Masochism
  13. Burning Agony
  14. Burning Agony
  15. Burning Agony
  16. Sadism
  17. Burning Agony
  18. Burning Agony
( Infected cleaver is the best spell for mundo, because it allows u to damage ranged players while farming, allows u to slow down when chasing pple and does a good ammount of damage (Portion Damage: 15/18/21/23/25%) )