Valoran Video Contest Round Two Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Rage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Ciderhelm from Tank Spot... Good Job.

Crab Grab

01-06-2011

lol how many of these contests must my friends and i enter before we win

FractalDactyl

01-06-2011

With the minions video, the guy was talking waay too fast. He didn't mention super minions once and he didn't talk about the buffs that neutral monsters give you. I did, however, like that he had the actual models though for the minions and monsters.

In the structures video, I felt there was no proper introduction. Also, he didn't explain the difference between the nexus turrets and other turrets, nor did he talk about the summoner circle turret.

Both talked pretty fast, and new player might need to watch the video multiple times to absorb all of the information.

I think this could easily be solved. Extending the time to two, maybe three minutes would create a video with all of the information needed as well as something viewers are comfortable watching.

besmurchfreely

01-06-2011

one comment I have...

It seems 1 minute is A little short.

If they were 2 minutes long, with the same data rate, we could have 2 times the information.

In a 3 minute video you could cover 2-2.5 times the data at a slightly more relaxed pace.

I think sourcing vids like these form the community is a good idea, as a way to deal with limited development resources. After all riot games is like the federal reserve of riot points.

as far as the content goes, It would be nice if the structures video gave stats the way the minions video did with golem and lizard. Actually something like a bestiary that included monster/structure stats, scaling, etc would be really nice, although maybe better suited to a webpage than a video format.

Klidus

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiigar View Post
Ciderhelm from Tank Spot... Good Job.
I wouldnt have expected anything less from him

durpado

01-06-2011

holy lord..Give the people like 1:30 or 2 minutes so that a new person could understand them rofl.

Palabadanavakri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Never noticed the purple super minions are so cool, with that robot, controlling them by 2 joystick, or stg like this.

ZettoVyker

01-06-2011

Wow that man is fully ramblomatic XD! Congrats to you!

NikkiXP

01-06-2011

Gratzzz <3

cIedus

01-06-2011

kewl. newbies should def watch this