A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duRatio

01-19-2011

ftp.wrench-box.com is just a blank space, no files at all
Am I doing something wrong here?

E: I tried using Windows explorer and WinSCP, same results

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

duRatio, make sure you're typing everything in lowercase (EG: username). If the site has 50 concurrent connections you'll experience issues like that, my only suggestion is to retry at a later time :-( Sorry!

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Kellyta, these files are intended for NA users only. If you use this to switch to EU it could cause problems as I don't think the patch has hit EU yet (or has it?)

Riffraffselbow

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
duRatio, make sure you're typing everything in lowercase (EG: username). If the site has 50 concurrent connections you'll experience issues like that, my only suggestion is to retry at a later time :-( Sorry!
Eambo, as I said on the last page, I've been getting a 550 error. would that be the error consistent with the 50 open connections?

as a side, personal request, could you attach game/data/cfg/default/game.cfg to your next post? pretty please? Still waiting another 30 minutes on the standalone client download to finish, an awful long time to wait for a 6 kB file

Eambo

01-19-2011

Unfortunately I'm at work and not anywhere near my computer. I'll be out of work in another 2-3 hours however.

If you're using all lowercase details and getting issues, that does sound like the 50 users limit :-(

Kellyta

01-19-2011

Patch has already hit EU (I speak for me.. Today, I could patch but it didn't work)

Well, thanks for advice and your help

Eambo

01-19-2011

For those of you having issues accessing my FTP, it should now be restored. Apologies!

moki89

Recruiter

01-19-2011

"The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application same error again and again

Eambo

01-19-2011

moki, did you follow the instructions and replaced the errored file?

moki89

Recruiter

01-19-2011

yup