Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Italian One

07-30-2011

bump

McHue

07-30-2011

I'm trying to do the automatic fix but it says i need to run the client atleast once but thats my problem, whenever I run League of Legends the League of Legends logo comes up but the client itself doesn't. Now im gonna attempt to download the Riot Beta Patcher because I dont think its actually an errored file thats meesing me up. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dormond

08-08-2011

Quote:
Eambo:
My upload speeds are horrible, took me a good 24 hours to upload it this time round :-(

I guarantee you the site is up though, I can browse it just fine. Try turning off your router/modem for 30 seconds, turn it back on, and try again.

Plz someone just help me i'm desperate.i download the game but i sucks at 99% and lowers the download speed at 0kbs what am i supposed to do?

Soulbeatz

08-28-2011

running the game as administrator fixed the "33% patch error" thx

LeexD

10-20-2011

Eambo

About no text in game you can help me ?

YayoD

10-30-2011

Strange. I downloaded the FixPatcher and it found no errors. But still the launcher says that it couldn`t run migration tool. Please help

rosinator

11-13-2011

Can't access Wrenchbox to download prepatched game file.

Is this a thing of the past?

ProtagonistBagel

Recruiter

10-19-2012

I keep getting error 0xc1e90006. Can anyone help? It says "failed to download or extract all update files. Please endure you have a stable Internet connection, and that you have sufficient hard disc space. (Error: 0xc1e90006)"
I tried EVERYTHING! I reinstalled it twice, changed the region, ran as administrator, downloaded Adobe Air, and took it off my antivirus list! I also downloaded Microsoft. Net 3.5! Can anyone help. PLEASE!

instalok2

09-08-2014

umm cuz can u help me download full files of league of legends i need that to have a hud