A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qGHOSTp

01-18-2011

Trying to connect with winSCP so sync my folder though I keep receiving this error

Timeout detected.
Could not retrieve directory listing
PORT command successful
Error listing directory '/'.

any ideas why?

JupitersKy

01-18-2011

Hey Eambo, I have a weird error I wanted to see if you could replicate once the servers go back up.
On my last game, I bug splat during loading due to an error in one of kennen's animation files in the Heropak. Just wanted to check if it was something corrupt with the on the ftp, or just me.

JupitersKy

01-18-2011

edit: **** invisible messages during server downtime

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

JupitersKy, I just tested Kennen with my files on a bot game, and I managed to load in just fine without any crash. I would try replacing your HeroPak with my one again, it sounds like it may have flaked out during downloading.

I didn't have a chance to play him, but I definitely loaded just fine.

Kellyta

01-19-2011

Hi, today I used ur method one to play LoL. Before I tried to patch and since that and reinstalling weren't working, I tried this.

This worked well but I have a small problem. I did a custom game and I won, but in the end, it said "Defeat" and all scores were 0-0-0. Then I checked my match history and my recent games were marked as "Leave" but I didn't leave. :S

Is something about my pc or a bug?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Hi Kelly,

Those stats are all stored on the server, I don't think it's anything to do with the files. Can you post a screenshot of this? Are they all listed as being on the same day?

Try a custom game again with bots, see if it shows as a leave again.

lShival

01-19-2011

hey Eambo thank god ur here again
i got server / client mismatch again
should i get all ur files again?

Eambo

01-19-2011

Check the FAQ on the first page for info on server/client mismatch. If that doesn't work, then you can download the whole folder and that'll work :-)

Kellyta

01-19-2011

First of all, thanks for attention

http://img525.imageshack.us/i/probq.jpg/

This is the screenshot you asked for. I don't know if this is happening because I'm EU or anything else. All I did was: downloaded from Filezilla, copying for C:/Riot Games, changing Lol.properties to be able to play in EU and that's it.

Maybe, changing Lol.properties is the problem?

Riffraffselbow

01-19-2011

I posted it in another thread, but I figure I may as well post it here, too.

When trying to connect, I get a 550 cannot change directory to /: permission denied.