Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTwistedTwitchx

02-17-2011

hey guys. for me i get into the game and everything normal from since the new update when i enter any game it tells me http://i53.tinypic.com/2hn9ijm.jpg (http://i53.tinypic.com/2hn9ijm.jpg) and i disable my firewall my firewall serivce and still wont work

Codkaz

02-17-2011

That one worked! Thank you Eambo!

NeeCho

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Don't worry, you've done your best. I'll go to my friend home to get the file later. Thanks a lot. I need to rest a bit now, hahahaha..

xTwistedTwitchx

02-17-2011

i jus fixed mine so yh my friend helped me

NoFlowNoHoez

02-17-2011

XOXO thanks eambo. i had to delete the exclude.txt old file first then i manually did the new exclude file.

xTwistedTwitchx

02-17-2011

am getting this error when am loading game it tells me An essential game assets was not found when loading the game _ANIMS_shopekeeper

Please try reinstalling the game. A Guide to help you reinstall should open automatically after closing the window. I did reinstall my game still Error Error from since this new patch this sucks -_-

xTwistedTwitchx

02-18-2011

Quote:
Eambo:
:::: AUTOMATIC FIX TWO: WINSCP ::::

With an additional program, you can synch for League of Legends folder with the remote one - and I've made a video tutorial on this!

- First, just copy and paste your League of Legends folder in C:\Riot Games\. This should leave you with a - Copy just incase!
- Second, follow these video instructions (http://wrench-box.com/WinSCP.rar) (Note: You'll need Winrar to extract it. It's a 650MB video compressed to 9MB!)
:: Credits for this awesome programs discovery go to Stralen::

If you use this program and get weird glitches/errors, or it doesn't work

1: Check the status post above to make sure that it's updated to the latest patch!
2: Check the status post above to make sure that it's tested!
3: If it's updated and tested, try again
4: If you try again and it has issues, try a different fixing method.

i get access denied

Maccabee64

02-18-2011

i tried the auto fixes and they didn't work, i am trying manual fix 1 but my problem file is [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\storeImages\content\bundles\renekton_single_bundle.png] which i cannot find on the "Index of" List

Eambo

Recruiter

02-18-2011

Maccabee: I don't think there is a Renekton bundle this patch, which is why it isn't there. Are you possibly a patch behind?

Regarding the manual fixes, I'd move on to Manual Fix 2 in your scenario, it's a big download but should fix it for you.

Maccabee64

02-18-2011

i can't download the Winrar my computer says it has malware in the file