[Champion Suggestion] Quain, Reality Manipulator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryptix

01-04-2010

Quainz, Reality Manipulator

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sayings
Champion selection: Nothing and everything. Chaos and order.
Movement #1: I'll be there when I'm there.
Movement #2: Opposites shall collide and split.
/joke: You look funny as a corpse! *laughs*
/taunt: I'll manipulate your life to nothing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Classifications
Ranged, Nuke, Disabler, Pusher, Farmer, Mage

Skills

Automatic Passive: Death and Life

Quote:
Anytime something dies near Quain, one nearby ally is healed for the same amount as the last hit's damage on said something.
Note: This includes the Rally flag.

[Q]: Manipulated Destruction
Quote:
Quain instantly kills the nearest enemy or neutral minion (does not include Golem, Lizard, Dragon, Baron etc.). If there are no minions nearby, a few nearby enemy champions take small damage and are silenced for a short time. Manipulated Destruction's damage increases by 1 every time it damages a champion. 300 range for minion detection; 1000 range for champion detection. +.08 AP Ratio on the damage.

Level 1: Deals 50 damage to 1 champion; silences for .2 seconds.
Level 2: Deals 75 damage to 2 champions; silences for .3 seconds.
Level 3: Deals 100 damage to 3 champions; silences for .4 seconds.
Level 4: Deals 125 damage to 4 champions; silences for .5 seconds.
Level 5: Deals 150 damage to 5 champions; silences for .6 seconds.

Cooldown: 42/36/30/24/18 seconds.
Note: The permanent damage bonus is +1 per champion hit, so in essence it could gain +5 damage if it hit all 5 enemy champions at once.

[W]: Crippling Reality

Quote:
Quain twists the reality around himself. Any enemy inside the area takes constant damage and has their limbs and senses crippled, becoming blind and slowed. If an enemy champion dies within the crippling reality, the spell is ceased and all enemies that were inside when it ended continue to be crippled for a short time. Drains 5 mana per second +5/10/15/20/20 more mana per second active. +.05 AP Ratio on the damage.

Level 1: 440 size area. Deals 10 damage every second; slows by 8%; 20% miss chance. Lasts another 3 seconds after forced ceasing.
Level 2: 480 size area. Deals 20 damage every second; slows by 8%; 30% miss chance. Lasts another 4 seconds after forced ceasing.
Level 3: 520 size area. Deals 30 damage every second; slows by 10%; 30% miss chance. Lasts another 5 seconds after forced ceasing.
Level 4: 560 size area. Deals 40 damage every second; slows by 10%; 40% miss chance. Lasts another 6 seconds after forced ceasing.
Level 5: 600 size area. Deals 50 damage every second; slows by 12%; 50% miss chance. Lasts another 7 seconds after forced ceasing.

Cooldown: 22/19/16/13/10 seconds after termination of the spell.
[E]: Bedlum's Insanity
Quote:
Quain manipulates all enemy minds in the target area with the madness of Bedlum, making them go into a spastic rage and attack the closest champion. If Quain or an allied champion is the nearest champion, the enemies are feared instead.

Level 1: Lasts 1.7 seconds. Fear lasts 1.2 seconds.
Level 2: Lasts 1.9 seconds. Fear lasts 1.4 seconds.
Level 3: Lasts 2.1 seconds. Fear lasts 1.6 seconds.
Level 4: Lasts 2.3 seconds. Fear lasts 1.8 seconds.
Level 5: Lasts 2.5 seconds. Fear lasts 2 seconds.

Cooldown: 19/19/17/17/15 seconds.
[R]: Universal Displacement
Quote:
Quain cracks the reality in the target area, making all enemies in the target area be displaced to a random nearby location and take massive damage. Quain gains 20 max mana and 3 AP permanently for every enemy killed by Universal Displacement. Quain may cast Universal Displacement anywhere on the map. 400 size area.

Level 1: Teleports 200 away; deals 200 damage.
Level 2: Teleports 300 away; deals 260 damage.
Level 3: Teleports 400 away; deals 320 damage.

Cooldown: 145/130/115 seconds.

GuitarHeroMaster

01-05-2010

Kinda cool dude, but all his spells have long cooldowns. He wouldn't be able to deal consistent damage. Try a rework on his Q skill or somethin.

Edit: You may also want to change his Crippling Reality to be like Anivia's ult, instead of placing it in one spot and hoping it does something then having to wait for a long cooldown.

Kryptix

01-05-2010

Did a massive revamp on the skills to be more creative and more useful. Hope yall like!

Zeron

01-05-2010

Sounds like his E hits all champions in range? If that's true, a 2.5 second disable that can hit the entire team at once with a 15 second cooldown seems too powerful.

Kryptix

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeron View Post
Sounds like his E hits all champions in range? If that's true, a 2.5 second disable that can hit the entire team at once with a 15 second cooldown seems too powerful.
It's not that big of an area. Like.. 300 maybe?

azarash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

the character idea seems interesting, the skills are inventive, but the ultimate seems kind of redundant, a third level ultimate that deals 320 damage might seem a little bit under power, I know you are going to say that since it is a remote power, such as gangplanks, it is only fair it deals little damage, but think about this, Liche's ultimate deals about the same damage on level one as this power does on level 3, and it hits all targets regardless of their position in the map. the Mana and AP gain are fine, but useless do to the long cooldown, I suggest lowering the cooldown, or bumping up the Mana and AP gain. this might also balance the long cooldowns for the rest of this champions abilities.

Kryptix

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarash View Post
the character idea seems interesting, the skills are inventive, but the ultimate seems kind of redundant, a third level ultimate that deals 320 damage might seem a little bit under power, I know you are going to say that since it is a remote power, such as gangplanks, it is only fair it deals little damage, but think about this, Liche's ultimate deals about the same damage on level one as this power does on level 3, and it hits all targets regardless of their position in the map. the Mana and AP gain are fine, but useless do to the long cooldown, I suggest lowering the cooldown, or bumping up the Mana and AP gain. this might also balance the long cooldowns for the rest of this champions abilities.
Ok so.. I read what you said and then read the skill over and I saw what you meant. I lowered the cooldown a good bit and upped the mana/AP gain as well.