Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for some Rune help, specifically Seals (Yellow runes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felipethegreat

01-04-2010

I am unsure on what Seals (Yellow runes) to purchase. I am looking for two rune builds in which I need Seals/Yellow runes: One being a AP rune build and the other being a physical damage (or critical damage) page.

Anyone have any suggestions? I know Seals/Yellow Runes are meant for defense. I am wondering if I simply stack armor for physical damage (aka carry) Champions or health on AP builds or "Mage" Champions like Rhyze, Fiddlesticks or Veigar.

Mpalm

01-04-2010

Dodge is always my number one suggestion for seals, no matter what type of champion I play. If dodge isn't your cup of tea, critical damage seals are good for carries and mana regen / 5 are very useful for casters. I wouldn't stack armor though, I think there are more useful stats you can stick into seals. I find that the only health runes you need are flat hp quints.

Born Slippy

01-04-2010

Mana regen is your best bet, primary for seals.