Cho'gath Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwag

Adjudicator

07-15-2009

I played Cho'gath once this weekend and the major issues with him i found was that no where can you see the number of succesfull feasts you have gotten. I realize with his size you have an idea but I think it would be simple and usefull to have on his passive ult icon the number you are currently at.

I mention this because on a few different occasions i was deciding between feasting a creep or attempting to get a hero. Also, i think having the damage be known would be nice. I dont like having to guess/hope it will kill a hero

P.S. Im a warhammer guy and i like the rip from The Red Terror.

Cobalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

+1, I never got the chance to play him, but it would probably make playing him easier.

Wolfy

07-18-2009

+1 as well. It's always easier to understand where you're at before jumping into a fight.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignier View Post
I played Cho'gath once this weekend and the major issues with him i found was that no where can you see the number of succesfull feasts you have gotten. I realize with his size you have an idea but I think it would be simple and usefull to have on his passive ult icon the number you are currently at.

I mention this because on a few different occasions i was deciding between feasting a creep or attempting to get a hero. Also, i think having the damage be known would be nice. I dont like having to guess/hope it will kill a hero

P.S. Im a warhammer guy and i like the rip from The Red Terror.

*EDIT* oops, sorry, that was last week, wasent paying attention sorry.

it does have the ult of cho'gaths damage.

level 1: Does 300dmg

Level 2: Does 550dmg

Level 3: Does 800dmg

Baby Pigeon

07-20-2009

+1 Even with a low CD on his ult I decided to devour a creep if I didn't think I'd be killing a hero within the next 15-20 seconds, but at max growth there would be no point in devouring creeps.

Marduke

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

After being at max charges, they should make the ability heal you for 50% of the damage done.

Baby Pigeon

07-23-2009

I think the ability itself is still strong enough that it may not need to heal you for 50% of the damage done, and could run into situational issues.

A) You precast devour and the champion falls within the execute range of devour at the highest amount. You gain 400HP
B) You cast devour within the execute range and succeed but the champion is already at 100HP

Both of which change the effectiveness of the ult once growths are cappped. Instead it would be more ideal for it to heal for the amount that a successful growth would have caused.