Help: Yi, Fiddle, Annie, Corkie, Nidilee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

number1jungle

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Corki is not low tier.
People just never play him because he is too awesome right?

And dont tell me its because he is expensive since twitch is not cheap and I see him in 50% of my games.

Consider Tris or Ashe before you pick corki. They are both better for plenty of reasons:

Corki's saving grace was his long valk range which was nerfed hard last patch. Now even Tris' jump has better range and her jump slows and does spot damage as well.

You wont run into mana problems like you will be corki.

Both characters comes with slows(which is critical for ganks) unlike corki.

Both has much better range than corki. Corki's ability expt his ult(which does **** damage late game) requires farily close range.

etc etc

AsherZaine

01-04-2010

You picked a good list of champs. I like annie cuz aoe stun with tibbers in a team fight is a kill or lots of assists. Very good hero. Fiddle is good he has life leach and it works well with his ultimate. I have got double kills at lvl 6 several times while jumping from the bushes with crowstorm combo with fear and life drain. I have played with corki and have done good he has built in flash with valkyrie and can escape and his ultimae has hardly a cd its gold. You picked a good list. I know you dont like melee but try chogath he is pretty easy to play and read the mfin chogath guide you will want to play him after that. sry for grammer it sucks i dont give a **** when i type

Bilboking

01-04-2010

I am not a pro at this game, no where near it, however, with the experience that I do have, any character can be a game winner as long as you get the right items and have a descent strategy. I have recently been playing as annie, and yes, I would have to agree with a previous post and say that she fits your fighting style. Not only can you get items to boost her AP and cooldowns, but you can also develope a nice strategy with her. You just need to learn how to time her passive skill just right. Since molten shield counts as a spell, it is very easy to time this in the later game scenario. Her ultimate skill is very useful and can also help cover her escapes some times. If I had to recommend a character for you, I would have to pick Annie for the previously mentioned reasons. The other characters you have listed are also good choices though. Practice up on them, prove me wrong to which is the best character for you. All in all it will make you a better and more skilled player.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Corki is still pretty good. All you have to do is watch the live streams that our available and you will see Corkie played. The hard part about corki is that he satisfies a variety of roles, and a lot of players don't know how to play him. He is harder to player.

GrandmasterSwipe

01-06-2010

I may have some arguments for my main which is fiddlestick.

According to me he is one of the best heroes with which play mind games, meaning u can lure ure opponent into thinking they can rape u easy and then turn the tide even (its my speciality ^^) in 2 or 3v1 situation. This aspect of the char makes him a really enjoyable pick to play with. But u have to master him well before do that.

Not only his ulti can get him quad kills but its not the only way to do so with him. As an offensive player i practically always go dark wind drain build with him. leaving fear for when i have 3 lvls of wind generally.

Ive found myself shoking my own team thinkin id die in dangerous situation being ganged and turning it in double or triple kills. Its extremely satisfying to see random mates typing " that was fukin sick " or " dude how did u just get rid of nidalee kassadin yi and a **** karthus ulti without ure ulti at lvl 8 ??? " or the classic "best fid ever" (always flattering ). These things only happened to me while playin fid, and i assume anyone can do as well.

Example of such case, not much fed or nothing :
lvl 14 ulti solo dive in second mid tower to get two half death char dead,dark wind kills one thanks to creeps, ash escapes the other way. I escape with very few life within brush close their base. Ash try to back this way. I fear drain her to death when she gets in.
Nidalee and ryze come in a sec later i back before gettin in ryze range get in closest brush waiting my cd to come back (I had a VERY usefull golem buff). They get in .Ryze get darkwinded before doing anything, i fear the one with most hps drain it they both die from bounce and drain.

All the time my mates were screaming wtf fidlle. But then had to calm themselves down ^^.

I dont know another char yet with whom u can get so much fun

I hope i was helpfull

C ya

GrandmasterSwipe

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Fighter View Post
u are wrong, 2 things

#1 fiddle is a HUGE AP gamechanger if u play him a certain way

#2 Nidalle has massive burst damage by combining all 3 moves while in cougarform.

my "main" is fiddlesticks, and here is a guide i wrote up on the way i play him.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...nk+In+the+Game

enjoy.
Hi rogue fighter. Ive just read ure guide and have some things to say

I think u should think about dark wind not only as the late game skill u use to get creeps late game and some damages.

At level one darkwind is much more powerfull than drain. It costs only 50 mp while drain is 80. And u can easily deal 200 and 100 damages to the two heroes ure laning against for that cost. heavy nuke. Ull never deal 300 damage at lvl one with drain.

I find it much more usefull than fear which needs a lot of skill points to be efficient. plus a fear drain fid is too much predictable and fragile against two men gangs.

Eventually, Ure guide gives the impression that u rely too much on ure ulti in the game to be usefull. Focusing too much on it may get u waiting too often while ure main role early is to prevent carries from farming which u can make easily. Hiding in brush for 30 sec everytime crowstorm s up let em to free to farm

In my opinion, a good fiddle must not rely on his ulti to get kills, u need to be versatile and this is why dark wind is such an awsome spell.

I hope ive been constructive ^^ see u

SuperStag

01-06-2010

Out of those I recommend Yi, due to him being OP and getting buffed next patch Oo.
Other than those I think that Veigar is right your style.
And it's Nidalee.