Help: Yi, Fiddle, Annie, Corkie, Nidilee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Ok, so I'm finally starting to be a repectable player in the game and Now I want to zero in on a character to specialize in (I'll play others, but my main will be them) I thought it would be ryze, cause I got on an amazing winning streak with him. however after the streak I found myself quickly becoming near useless unless I was fed. I tryed to better myself (and I did get a deal better w/ryze) but then I was still too weak due to my ridiculously limited range (although I became a shaco killing monster) However, I want to find a character with whom I shall be a beast period. Learning curves are no problem for me, but I will tell yall a little bout myself

A) Not the best melee fighter
B) Very good at jumping people alone or with a group
C) I'm wile
D) Am a decent supporter. If allowed to grow I become a murdering supporter (W/ Janna and sometime Soraka)
E)7 out of 10 escape artist

I've narrowed the list in theory to 5, but I will accept other suggestions.

Yi:

Pros: Gets very strong, Alpha strike great distance killer, Highlander.
Cons: Weak to start, A target at all times, Would have to totally redo rune book (Currently specs W/ cooldown reducing and AP)

Fiddle:

Pros: Drain, fear and silence spells, Crowstorm is good in conjuction with many ultis, high gank survival
Cons: Fragile, Crowstorm puts you in harms way, useless w/o good backing(won't be the game winning champ)

Annie:

Pros: Most fits my current play style, stun, great ulti
Cons: Frail, a target after others, once again not a total game winner (but more so than Fiddle)

Corkie:

Pros: Gatling gun, Low tier = won't expect a good player, rare, so people will be less familiar w/ abilities
Cons: Is probably low tier for a reason.

Nidlee:

Pros: Heals, range, and nice ulti
Cons: good one becomes a target, no real high burst damage (my specialty)

I know there are a lot more pros/cons, but these are the me specific ones. I specialize in casters, but I can learn other plays. If you need more info about me before you give advice or would like to see me play I'll be on and off all day

Plz post. I want to get really good so that when the ranked matches start I can be able to attract a team

Lolwatnaw

01-04-2010

I pick Annie.

Not because she's my favorite champion, but because she seems to fit your playstyle very nicely.

Though she's squishy, a few HP items such as Rod of Ages and Rylia's Crystal Scepter will make her unsquishy (kinda).

JunkRamen

01-04-2010

Corki is not low tier.

Rogue Fighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

u are wrong, 2 things

#1 fiddle is a HUGE AP gamechanger if u play him a certain way

#2 Nidalle has massive burst damage by combining all 3 moves while in cougarform.

my "main" is fiddlesticks, and here is a guide i wrote up on the way i play him.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...nk+In+the+Game

enjoy.

gliy

01-04-2010

Annie is already top tier, if you are dieing a lot as her do several things. Stand back in team fights, while running away cast so you can get your stun up, walk around with pyromania at 4 or max

peanutman

01-04-2010

Have you tried Veigar?

Rollo

01-04-2010

Tryed veigar, didn't like him much. Baleful strike is good thou

Rouge, your guide makes fiddle sound like a beast. Proably just the fiddles I've been playing with haven't been good i suppose. The first fiddle I played with ever however was the sort of monster you describe and could (and often did) take out the entire enemy team himself. <<<That's why fiddle even made the list.

I may go with annie, but I want to hear more replies first

Rollo

01-04-2010

Bump for a few more comments please?

Rogue Fighter

01-04-2010

the thing is, fiddles have to make a choice: drain, or dark wind. Most chose dark wind cuz they see drain, and cant do basic math. it says: 50 damage a second for 6 seconds. They see the "low" damage and dont choose the move. Dark Wind fiddles give fiddlesticks a bad name.

Tyaeth

01-04-2010

I main with Nidalee (but have been practicing with Eve) and Nid has some respectable burst damage in her javelin throw until late game. It comes fairly cheap and I've always found it to be a great harasser sometimes hitting up to 1/3 or 1/2 of an enemy champions hp until late game. Try hitting with it at maximum range, ideally from some bushes so that they don't see it coming and so that you can chase after them faster after the initial hit.