Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Age Old Question!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RickRollin

01-05-2011

Now that I have my 300 bonus RP, that puts me at 988, which is enough to buy any champion, and almost any skin. Here are my champion choices:

Cassiopeia, Trundle, Caitlyn.

Don't recommend me anyone besides these three. They're the only ones that I don't own.
I don't see how Trundle would be a good option; he doesn't cost 6300. I've never played Caitlyn, and just about everyone is. I kinda liked Cassiopeia, but she seemed kinda... bad..

Or skins. Any skin that you think is so baller, you can't resist sharing. Like I said, I own almost all the champions. I can buy just about any skin.

Suggestions?

rayvah

01-05-2011

Cass was good imo, fun and rewarding, and now she was buffed, I could only imagine how much more fun I would have with her ^^

Titan Tactics

01-05-2011

cait

Baalhrezem

Recruiter

01-05-2011

Probably trundle.