Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot; some response on Caitlin would be nice :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merlin4JC

01-05-2011

Players have given a great deal of feedback on Caitlin. I know it must be frustrating to have to deal with this every time you release a new champion but do you release underpowered champions just to make sure that they will under no circumstances break the game (that was a long sentence)?

As I see it Cait is currently just a worse version of Ashe. Do you see the bugs / problems of Caitlin? I wont bother reposting the observations of others but I don't know how she got through testing.

You don't have to respond to this thread; respond to any of the several Caitlin threads; most are more deserving than this one :-P

quasistellar

01-05-2011

I think Morello said in the "rage free" thread that she'll be getting buffs to her Ult next patch, and possibly some extra damage to her E (why damage on E I don't know, lol)

PhoenixBomb

Recruiter

01-05-2011

In case there is any confusion as to what the Ashe comparison leads to and what some current suggestions are, here is a shameless link to my own thread. (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=430369)

:|